Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior Singapore

Hi Jsmh92,

I appreciate if you do not hijack this thread.

It’s good you have created a facebook group for Singapore and I suggest you to create a new thread for this instance.

As a thread owner, We are more than just a facebook group, we are a Guild here for Singaporeans.

Thank you all for the interest, We are getting in touch with the admin staff for more keys for distribution.

However, they have not gotten back to us yet.

Please note that previous release of keys did caused them some problems as they did not expect the huge amount of interest from fans all over the world. Plus they rely on Steam to provide the keys.

I ask all of you to wait patiently as I continue to follow up with IMCGames admin team.

1 Like

im sorry if i did anything wrong. I have since created a thread a few days ago. I too want to do my part for Singaporeans and also for the community!

Not a problem. Maybe you want to list your new thread so those who wants to follow can hop over.
All is good… I will continue here as a fansite for emperial.sg

just a question. is emperial.sg interested in partying up with me?

Hi @jsmh92,

Saw your posting at edmw, nice effort on advertising (even on us). I feel you are running a Singapore TOS community in that direction.

However, We are a Guild by nature.

And of course we can party up.

To all Singaporean Fans,

Nope we still haven’t gave up. Server is set to be active tomorrow 3pm our time. We are pulling all our efforts to contact everyone in IMCGames TOSTeam and even if the server becomes active tomorrow, we will continue to try.

Watch for our videos / streams. -> http://emperial.sg

For those who managed to get a key and you belong to the Singapore community, you are welcome to link us your videos and streams and we would be happy to publish it on our website.

Meanwhile for those still waiting for a key, we will continue to try and you can still be audiences of videos and streams from the Singaporean community.

of course, as long as we both try there is a chance that either or even both of us can get some keys for the community! will continue to advertise emperial.sg too. Do update your IGN in this thread when server launches! Btw i only see laima server now. they removed zemyna and gabija?

Thanks @emmanuelalex & @jsmh92 for the effort! May the force be with us.

I am XGG from B&S Emperial. I would be very very keen if you can spare me 1 key.

hello i want beta key leh :sob: . If got extra can pm me? 谢谢 :persevere:

Hi Everyone, in fact we have been trying to contact TOS Team at Facebook, private PMs, emails, on a daily basis.

But it seems they are at “radio silence” and not replying at all.

To share some experience we have during the first day launch of closed beta.

1. Tremendous amount of lag due to flood of closed beta testers
  2. Game is unplayable solo, you will fight very hard to stay awake.
  3. Wizard AOE rules when fighting group of mobs with a party.

We will continue to contact TOS Team for keys. Stay tune and thank you for your patience.

Awesome, thank you! What class are you playing?

yup i agree. game is unplayable solo. even if youre cleric solo you cant do dmg. if youre dps solo you cant sustain due to pots being very exp and you have no way of healing. My party currently consists of me war, archer and wiz. we lack a cleric however still can do content. only need to juggle the boss and use some hp pots.

Update 29/10/15 GMT+8

It seems our message was read but not replied.

We will continue to contact them until a reply is being reached.
Do not get your hopes too high…

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Update 30/10/15 GMT+8

New messages was sent to all known IMCGames members in this forum.

Message was read but not replied to.

Members of TOS Singapore who have chanced upon other sites or media giving out free keys, please do Singapore a favor and list them here so other who didnt have them can give them a try.

Again, reminder, do not fall into scams that requires you to buy those closed beta keys.

Please for SEA Server

Hi Jotos,

We are working with IMCGames to reach a deal to host for SEA.
:grin:

hi,

Need key to to try the ctb from singapore here :smiley:

Update 3/11/15 GMT+8

Previous messages was sent to all known IMCGames members in this forum.

Message was read but not replied to.

Members of TOS Singapore who have chanced upon other sites or media giving out free keys, please do Singapore a favor and list them here so other who didnt have them can give them a try.

Again, reminder, do not fall into scams that requires you to buy those closed beta keys.