Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior Singapore

Name of Community site: Emperial.sg - Tree of Savior
URL: http://emperial.sg
Number of Members: 40
Singapore (English)
We are looking to develop content and will share details after the international beta test.

Hi there Emperial! My friends and I (about 5 of us) missed the CBT registration, would you happen to have any spare keys for us? Thank you!

-Psyris, SG

Hi Psyris,

If we have them will share it with you. KIV for the moment as there is a delay in sending out keys from IMCGAMES TOS Team

Hey there, I’m from Malaysia and I’m hoping you could share a key with me as well if you have an extra! Can’t believe I missed out on this when I’ve been checking on ToS news practically every week!

Hey hey!

Thanks for the reply, very much appreciated!

you guys managed to get the keys? i registered but not yet get any update…

Hi there, my friend and i would like to have a key too so that he is able to try out on the game. its his first time playing a mmo xD

Hi guys. I too missed the chance to get a beta key :(. Can I request too?? Thanks a lot and looking forward for it.

Hi everyone, im from Singapore and i just created a FB group for ToS SG Players. Feel free to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1659742420962223/

@STAFF_Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Would you assist to provide us with more keys?
We are a developing fansite and would be nice to have more keys for those who missed out the registeration period.
Look for a favourable reply.

I will join this 2nd Bata too
But I from Vietnamese can i join you in this beta bcs i am the kind of the gamer who really like Group or guild games (o.o)

@STAFF_Shawn

Hi Shawn,

I would also require a few beta keys as i have a bunch of Singaporeans who missed out on the CBT2 registration period too. And i have just created a Facebook Group for SG ToS players and looking to expand and spread awareness of this awesome game!
Thank you for your time and looking forward towards a positive reply!

Hello, me and my friend missed the registration period and if you have any key left, can we have it? Thank you!

Hi there,

Hoping that you guys are able to receive more keys. Would appreciate it if I could get one. :frowning:

Good Morning,

Anyone happen to still have an available beta key to give a poor soul like me :frowning: Really hope to try out this game during my break from work which happens to coincide with the CBT2 dates.

SG player here :smile:

I too missed the chance to get a beta key :(. Can I request too?? Thanks a lot and looking forward for it

Hi. I missed the registration for the beta key too…if there are still spare keys i would like to have one. Thanks!

Hi I registered for the game, but didnt receive a beta key, able to have 1 for it?

hi do u guys still have spare beta keys? i would really hope to try out this game with my friends. they have thier beta key but i couldnt get mine so hope u guys would have a spare thanks in advance!

Hey my name is Steven, by any chance do you have spare keys. If u have it can you give it to me pretty please senpai! >.<