Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of savior sever

where is TOS’s sever located ? NA or kr ? I just want to ask because I want to test my ping in NA or kr before I play the game . tks

Server will be located in NA.
You can check more information and check your ping in this topic

The server location will be NA.

I can feel the lags for EU, but well… you know… we’ll be abble to play, so that’s all that matters °°

I’m playing this game from VN, and i surely got 200+ ping.
But i didn’t experience any lag or delay in the first CBT.
Just hope server can handle 100k+ players in this CBT

Uh can the server handle so much people?? I see it coming, the first day of the beta will be unplayable x_X

Hope IMC prepare carefully for this, i think they have a reason why they open this CBT for everyone.

Imc know the exact number of peopel that will be abble to connect at the same time, so they can prepare the server to resist to that. But there may be some sort of queue for connecting to the game, generally it’s only on releases that there are queues but well.

what about player at the same map with you ? do you see they lagging or going " zig zag " ?

Nope, u can watch my video in CBT 1 with town boss.

Just FPS drop, no problem with ping latency

why y don’t turn off player ? so much lagging :slight_smile: I just get 4 gb ram

Actually, we don’t have that function yet.
We still asking IMC to make one.
I’m surely noone can get 20FPS in that clip.
ToS have a great optimize on internet but not really good with FPS optimize, FPS easily drop when u fight a boss or got a huge group of people

1 Like

PVE not bad , but I really want to see about PVP , if it’s lagging , I will be very bad :v:

300ms aw jeez, on the plus side I’m just glad I got into the beta this time.