Tree of Savior Forum

Tree Of Savior - Remarks that should be looked into

Hello -

I see great hopes for this game which blows RAG 1 and RAG 2 out of the park.

I just hope they get most of the kinks out before the Internation version releases. I am pretty sure IMCGames has consider best practices from other games they have developed in the past along with the creator.

What I am trying to get at is that most of us hope that we don’t see corruption in the GM world, Securing for the game engine it entirty so it does not become like an RO corruption and taint the gameplay.

Thanks,

One of your FANS!

Not that is not possible but, you are comparing 2 different companies, and not to say that the Int version is directly under the developer so it will be a bit hard on that aspect.

Thanks Nando! I just hope they make it better. PS…and the BOTs omfg…hopefully they have some kind of mechanism that helps with interfering gameplay.

Yeah, that is a problem with delicate solution if we can call it that, what i mean is, so far, i haven’t seem any good countermeasure for that problem Xing or w/e it is called have a delicate sensor, i couldn’t try out Echo of Soul because it kept saying my computer was running a suspicious software. after i did scan for virus/malwares and what not, did try to run windows with clean boot (no start up programs running) it still didn’t allow me to play, despite the fact that ToS have support to use that anti-cheat system, i do hope IMC never use it, i just don’t want to be out of this game lol.
Not sure about Valve VaC system, may be a good one for use.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.