Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior Online Mobile...RIP PC version

http://steparu.com/latest-news/2150-tree-of-savior-online-mobile-version-is-coming

So this is mobile version
what can you say about the pc version now

People will flip-out and quit once they find out mobile version lags,freeze, have fps drop just like the pc version :joy:

5 Likes

On the other hand, if it runs better than the PC version, RIP in pepperoni, mate.

With the nonexistent staff they have, they are adding a “new” game coded in a whole different technology? Rip IMC. I thought you more than all people had experience with "chewing more than you can bite "

4 Likes

Maybe a spin off game? it’s impossible play TOS full game in smartphone… 100% not possible.

At first look on site. Who the hell they are?

Inb4 melting smartphones

Its probably the type of mobile game that can be played along side with pc version? I mean it will be using the same account and server as pc?
or like pso2es …where it uses the same server and account but different game (giving a bit of advantage for the account as you could get something that you can never get in pc version)

2 Likes

can’t imagine playing that on a tiny screen: dozens of spells/items to click, lots of targeting, jump dodge, etc

more likely to miss-click

Like hearthstone for example. It would be good, I hope that it happens. Because I particularly prefer to play mmo/moba games in pc, for me the only game that is playable in smartphones are card games and pokemon go. These anime mmorpg in google play look so bad :confused:

I think everyone needs to relax a little and wait to see exactly what this version of the game really is.

You can’t port the normal game to mobile, there 100% is not any way you could make the UI of an mmo work on a small screen with only touch screen inputs.

This is probably going to be a different mobile game using assets, art and the name of Tree of Savior. Don’t be such drama queens.

Inb4 PokemonGoXTreeofSavior - Get random drops to use ingame from walking around in the real world.

It probably won’t be optimized either way, so we’ll just see a new wave of people complaining about issues for something else…

This is really a kick in the teeth to the community here. What’s funny is Square Enix did the same thing to the FFXI players by instead of updating the UI and everything for that game they went mobile. I think it ironically is going to be ran by Nexon too. :pensive:

Wonder if they saw that China mobile clone of ToS and said to themselves: “Why didn’t we do this and try to grab more money from people again!”

http://steparu.com/latest-news/2111-the-tale-of-lost-city-online-gameplay-preview

2 Likes

I actually quite like mmorpg in mobile …especially those that developed by asobimo. Those developed by cygames mostly awesome as well as some that is developed by Square Enix. Others that I see in there just a china ripoff of another ripoff of another ripoff (mostly those that anime games that you mentioned) …which is quite sad to see.

Pretty sure this will be their cash cow. Hope the money also goes in to developing the pc version as well.

1 Like

Bad feeling:samsung note 7 +Tree of Savior Mobile =:skull_crossbones::fire:

or maybe we can get best fps when we run mobile version on pc.

Well hopefully it won’t take away from the actual development of this game. New crew of people and all… Again hopefully. I do recall seeing IMC was working on another MMO as well, Wolf Knights?

If it has anything to do with the client version, would probably just be “sign up and enter this code for an item on your PC account” type deal that a lot of other MMO companies do. I highly doubt it will be anything more than “a feel” of ToS, meaning the name and perhaps similar looking graphics.

wolfknight rather fail tho …at least thats what I see in the alpha phase before this (I got into the global alpha test), if they fix that …then it would be great …I guess

I’ll get even less work done at the office now…

(not official, just a guy remoting from a PC) You can only pray that it’d run that smooth.

or kainy for android