Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior, a journey experiencing issues and stress?

I’m Dindraene from Silute server and I know “one more arguing about connection issues and freezing servers” and yes, it is about.
Some months ago, in Silute, we’ve had some problems with connectivity and there weren’t any solution from IMC at all. As said: “We don’t know why it is happening”… All right, but how can be this even acceptable? I know there some issues in games that take some time to solve, but this is happening along months and still there’s no solution! A ton of people every single day at Silute are stressed out and arguing against IMC, everyday people are leaving the game because they can’t tolerate anymore. Even my guild when trying something to keep our members interested in playing it’s stressful just to stay logged in, because immediately the server freezes and crashes and we can’t do anything besides argue.
I’m quite thankful for my guild, because without them I’m sure that I would leave ToS to never came back anymore. I can’t even invite my friends to play it with me, because I know they’ll hate it.
I’m not asking to solve my individual problem, but solve it for the whole server.
We’re trying to hold it, because we do love playing ToS, but it’s turning into a nocive love and the tendency is to leave for your own emotional healthy.
Thanks for the attention.

7 Likes

Because you guys keep crying about the servers (hosted on amazon) and cannot realize most of the problems are coming from your ISPs

I play on Silute as well before… but because of circumstances and the server bringing me difficulties, I transferred to Klaipeda. I play somewhere in SEA but still played in SA server for almost a year and I didnt have any difficulties until the early months of this year entered.

Now playing on Klaipeda, ( with the same ISP ) and I experience minimum delays and lags as compared to being on Silute on this difficult times. Thats why it kinda left me a bit confused.

Also… its been a while @elleserion :3 more stories ples <3

1 Like

Everybody with the same problem? Even the ones who didn’t live in Brazil? Ok…

1 Like

There are tons of people that are very interested in the new updates, but they always ask “How’s the server?” and well, all I have to say is that it freezes anytime, channels crash and IMC seems not to care about it since it’s been happening for more than 40 days and all they did was a ping survey that did nothing to solve the problem.

To top it all, now if you are doing CM and the channel crashes, your CM entry gets counted and you can’t enter anymore, unless you buy a CM reset voucher (before, if the ch crashed, the entry wasn’t counted). I find this very insulting since ch crashes are very common here, more over with these constant freezes happening.

Again, this is a global problem affecting every player in Silute that discourages people from playing and from coming back. It also slows every content in the game, specially CM stage 6 and 7 where every second counts.

It literally happened after a maintenance. And continued after they changed server host. Wrong fix.

@Staff
@STAFF_Letitia

6 Likes

What makes me sadder is that IMC does not comment on this even in “Know Issues”.
It seems they really think the problem is in player network (all of us!).

Returning player here (might quit very soon, again).

I first played ToS when it launched on 2016.
I left because the South America server were laggy and it spent more time offline than online.

Now the server has no lag at all, but the game suddenly freezes and the only way to fix it is by killing the ToS process and restarting the game.
Lag is when you are not able to play ToS while you can still play GW2 and BDO properly.
You can play/afk 5 hours and the game wont get freezed, but sometimes the game freezes every 5-10-15-20 mins.

Server: Silute

@staff really need to fix the server and high ping issue if the server isn’t near their state

hell even some of my friends who has a stable internet with 30-50 ms and live near florida ping spike to 200-300.

tos has the worst server quality i have ever experienced in a mmorpg, well it’s not just a server issue it’s probably more of a client issue considering how often we crash… i am also leaning towards quitting again.

having to grind over thousands of monsters to obtain those 0.2% drop rate material for a weapon is tiring, hp sponge bosses with one shot mechanics is also irritating to deal with especially with this lag delaying your actions that leads you to deaths.

i’m not surprised the player count is dropping despite the bots have been increasing and nothing is being done by it, i don’t get why they don’t consider a work around such as spawning a boss every 100 monsters that reflects pet damage to it’s owner.

pets are way too strong, they need to be nerfed heavily to slow down the dps they do and release pet stat gear for world boss / raid etc.

all of my friends quit already because they can’t withstand the endless grind of chores along with that ridiculous amount of bots and client/server lag…

2 Likes

I don’t know why is so hard to assume the problem is server side and not ppl connection/client side in this case.

During the freeze the entire channel stops for 10-15 seconds, also monsters. No one was ever attacked or died because of this, however, it is a big issue and annoying the out of the players because so many things can/have to be done in a short amount of time. You drop the skill, combo, use the high cooldown skill and then it freezes.

1 Like

Wrong.
You can clearly see how ppl stops and then leaves the game while leveling. They come back after 1 min or so.
Only YOUR GAME is freezed, that means you can die (thats why u must kill ToS process asap).

We are talking about Silute server.

1 min or so reloging = freeze is gone. Mobs are still locked upon the same place they were before the freeze.

You think I wouldnt notice tanking 11+ mobs as linker in HG340 with low hp and never getting 1 damage during freeze?

Also, if your game is frozen, check your specs because mine and every single person I have played so far still works 100%. It’s a good time to chat, because chatting still works. “how’s your day?”

Ps: I know the subject, I play on silute.

Yeah, it’s been a long time!
Nice to know that you are still playing it tho! Btw, well, I’m planning to write new stories (if they don’t ban hammer me because of them hauahau)

try using vpn like hide.me an see if it improves. if it does it means it has something to do with your connection to the ToS server

@Therra i noticed that too regarding NA servers recently

1 Like

Hahaha yeah… I am still… I see then! looking forward for your new works as well! ( I guess they wont ban hammer you if it doesnt contain NSFW topics huehuehue )

Hmm… Im not sure tho… I am now playing in Klaipeda and had abandoned my Silute account for good :joy:

oh oke oke ‘w’;

but keep in mind that im not giving up on habbin you to come to telsiai >:3

1 Like

That would be possible :eyes:

1 Like

Please know that we are continually keeping an eye on the Silute server, and we have heard reports that there may be internet connection issues in SA and SEA. I would like to request that you please check your internet provider and if there are still issues, please contact us via Support Ticket with your lastreplay file and your location. :sob:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.