Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Restrictions/Tree of Arbitrary Rules is going to fail hard, and only IMC is to blame

Why should we get different nerfs but the same buffs? If the other classes get the ktos buffs, then the itos nerfs need to be reverted. Let itos handle balance as they see fit on this server. Not everything has to be 1:1 mirrored. Also, I assume the devs from itos do their thing directly, while the others have to take into account all the feedback they are given by the nexon staff(gms and shit/support tickets) or they get in trouble with papa nexon

Okay, this made me laugh really hard.

I see, the new method the white knight is using, is that we should ignore the bad points of the game, because nothing would be changed.

Oh its a nice wall of b- oh its that dude

1 Like

Muh white knight

another filthy communist that wants everything for free, boo boo go away, leave glorious IMC alone.

LoLs the interwebz.

You forgot to mention:

• Swordman has weaker DPS than Clerics, the healer class of the game, and has absolutely no place at all in the meta except for tanking in Earth tower. Going as far as to be named ā€œhahamenā€ by the Koreans

• World Boss hunting is based on the 6 higher Dps players, automatically leaving any Hahamen unable to ever get a cube unless he/she rerolls Archer/Wizard.

• Dungeon Matchmaking with no healers for dps searchers. Dungeon matchmaking with up to 5 healers for cleric searchers.

• No way to exchange silver within your own characters.

• Lack of channels for popular places to grind whether it is exp or items.

• A 10x nerf to money earning through selling to NPC, while leaving every other single aspect of the game related to money unchanged. Making stuff like attribute leveling near to imposible for non Hardcore - Top players.

• 50% tax to Sell classes, nerfing heavily their income and rending them rather pointless for those who dedicated the time.

1 Like

We Need one time Class reset Eventā€¦!! One Time Class Reset EVENTā€¦!!

Is people so dense that they cannot understand the relation between this two points?

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna keep sitting over here enjoying the gameā€¦

now this is my kind of thread

http://puu.sh/oxgRa/cf8764a84b.jpg

Lol xD, havnā€™t seen this one before.

This would make sense if other MMOs would also be unable to properly matchmake people, which TOS excels at.

So if everyone is posting Bait/Stay Night series here, I canā€™t be out of it.

Two words: Open Beta

Theyā€™re still ironing out the kinks here. Game hasnā€™t officially released.