Tree of Savior Forum

Traveling Saviors: Klaipeda can't be the only one "useful" city

Hello~

This topic was originally because I didn’t understand why IMC removed Orsha from being a starting city and moved the Mercenary Post to Klaipeda, and I thought it was really bad as everybody would be always in the same city and newer players wouldn’t have the occasion to enjoy much the other cities. They both have their story and atmosphere, and are worth spending some time in them, in my opinion~

After reading what IMC had planned for Klaipeda, and the reasons why, [here] I now understand why they modified everything like that and what will come to Klaipeda, so I’m not totally against it.
But I still think it’d be better if the other cities still had all the same basic options, including the Wings of Vaivora NPC, Magic Association NPC and the Event Board (Fedimian is missing all of them).
Having only one main city while all the others become forgotten would be pretty boring.
No matter what Klaipeda would stay the main city, but the others also need the basic features so people can still hang there if they want to.

2 Likes

In most games the cities are empty except the one that ends up being the main hub, so i don’t really care which city happens to be the hub.

I feel sad they left this old man all alone. :cry:

+1
I don’t mind Merc post stays where it was, however I feel Wings of Vaivora and Magic Association (the one for Collection) would be nice to have in Fedimian as well. I for one much prefer to “reside” in Orsha (I love to climb the roofs).

Now that every new characters have to start in Klai, does that mean class advancements are only taken from class masters from Klaipeda side (Thinking of Linker quest that requires Galok iirc)? I also don’t like how they are scattered all over the place compared to Orsha… :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.