Tree of Savior Forum

Transcending questions from a noob

Hi All,

I am new and planning in Transcending an Item ( just a Vienarazis Staff, that is all I can get hihihi very poor).

Can you please confirm the following:

1. If the weapon is 1/10 potential will transcending lower its potention to 0?
  2. would it be best to awaken the weapon first before transcending?
  3. When transcending is done, I cant share it to other of my char?

Super thanks!

1. No potential lost
  2. I would but use an Awakening stone
  3. Correct…no team storage which sucks
  4. Socket also before trans

Wow super thanks for the super fast reply. I will try to transcend only the first level hahaha dont have money yet.

1 Like

Up to 5th trans is good. That’s 100% weapon increase dmg. Make sure you anvil before trans. And I’m sure gems do not affect the trans but anvil enhancement does. Good luck!

If I remember if you fail transcend it will cost 1 potencial and lower one stage.
I don’t now if you lost 1 potencial just when trancend 0 to 1 and fail or all stages.

I see. I guess i have to upgrade the weapon first. Ill save money then. Currently mine is just +7 hahahaha

Seriously? I hope it doesnt I want my ONE and ONLY 315 weapon to be destroy and vanish. hahaha I might quit nyahahaa

I can’t say for sure because I always do with 100% and good potencial.
But my friend tried with 0 potencial and 66% and destroyed his… Hahaha
Another said that he was trying stage 3 but fail, he lost potencial and back to stage 1.
If I was on your side I was going to search a little more and ask for people in game for information, but don’t believe on everyone.

I will. plus I dont have enough resources yet so I guess ill upgrade my weapon first. Ill take note of all responses here.

Anvil enhance was affected by transcendence before but it not the case anymore
Also it wouln’t have matter to do it before or after.

Now anvil enhance doesn’t affect transcend in any way.
Transcend only affect the base weapon damage (Not the gems, not the bonus statt,not the anvil enhance)

The reason you might be advice to socket etc… It to do it before you forget about it and get stuck with a 0 potential no socket weapon.
Awakening consume 1potential but you can use a awakening stone to save the potential cost.

+11 is reachable with golden anvil or a bit of luck.

Some people think that transcend weapon that can’t be share suck but I see it as a CHARACTER investement.
Kinda like for the attribute Except in the form of an item…

Wow that enlightening. hmm quick question is there a anvil that wont cost a potential if you fail upgrading it? or its the Golden Anvil you are talking about?

Normal anvil - Do what anvil does
Silver anvil - Use the silver coating of the anvil to reduce the upgrade cost at 0. (Description might not be same as mine)
Golden anvil - Can upgrade even with 0 potential, well only with 0 potential if you try +12 or more and fail it get back to +10
Diamond anvil - Your not gonna lost Enhance lv on fail (+10 Fail become +10) You still loose a potential on fail.

Golden anvil a rare drop you can basically drop on pretty much any mob.
Diamond anvil are the closest pay to win item you can find in game (They are over 12 M on my server in market) You can get them RARELY in Leticia cube

Wow thats a very good note there. Thank you for helping me.

So I really cant upgrade without either losing potential or enhancement lvl. Well Ill work my way on from here now. Super thanks momory!