Tree of Savior Forum

Transcendence Stage 5 Scroll doesn't work :(

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 22:00 pm CET

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Wajulillo

Character Name: Reiss

Bug Description :

I try to use the [Event] Transcendence Stage 5 Scroll on my items and it doesn’t work.
Nothing happens, no error msg, no items consumed. Just nothing.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Click on the transcendence scroll
  2. Try to use it on any weapon/armor
  3. Nothing happens

Screenshots / Video :

https://gyazo.com/6e233974e220a61d0304f743e35bafe2

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

Whatever

Transcendence scrolls are bugged in general since maintenance.

Well lol, mine is about to expire soon. If they dont fix it before it expires, I just accept my faith?

Sigh, should have not gotten the Transcendence Stage 5 Scroll. Doesn’t event work at all, there goes my 10K event coins…

I got the new pack from the TP shop for the T8 scroll, and mine isn’t working, either. I sent in a ticket. They said the devs are investigating/working on it. I tried everything I knew to do on my end (including a fresh client download even), and it’s still broke. I guess we just wait. I hope they can fix it. :slight_smile:

actually every transcendence scroll you currently have doesn’t work. even my T8 and T10 scroll(no expiration) from previous a event that i have been saving doesn’t do anything.

True. Mine doesn’t work neither.
I am struggling whether i should buy 1 more t8 scroll because i made a +11 crossbow yesterday. You know, they will end the sale time of t8 scroll soon(by Jan 6th, today?). But the bug is not fixed yet.

Well, if it’s everyone, then I feel much better that there will be a fix soon at least.

worries me that there is no news about a maintenance this week to fix the problem, while the scrolls are running out…

1 Like

This is fixed in this maintenance.

1 Like

Fixed Transcendence scrolls and broke character info/memberinfo and also enchant scrolls, heck of a job. /facepalm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.