Tree of Savior Forum

Trading - Team Storage - Token

Eh, I understand why it is there. The developers don’t want you to freely transfer items between mains and alts. It makes each character unique.

Transferring between your own characters kind of sucks, but I think I can accept it. You will just need a unique set of gears for each of your chars.

Your second point though… that could be a problem. It just encourages you to farm gears solo, and this game was suppose to have a focus on party play :worried:.

1 Like

I don’t see what is preventing you from trading that item to your friend. Sure it is -1 potential but it is not like the item is useless because of that.

It’s not at all useless, and I’d still trade it to him, no question.
However, it just kind of sucks that we’re all working together as a team and because the RNG gods decided to put the item in my inventory instead of my partner’s, he gets a lesser item. Since we’re a team, we should be able to freely decide how the loot gets distributed without any loss.

3 Likes

Exactly!

How about the following system?:
When a boss dies, instead of each partymember getting a drop, you get the choices “random” and “party choice”.

• If you pick “random”, you get your random drop as usual.
  • If you pick “party choice”, (after all members decide) a new window opens for everyone who chose “party choice”, and that number of drops is rolled and shown.

Everyone picks one.

• If everyone picks a different item, that’s what they get.
  • If two picked the same one, everyone has to pick again. If this happens 2 times, they’re distributed randomly.

Too complicated perhaps… but it’d be straight-forward after you see it once I think.

(but that’s again something they can try to implement in the future… the topic at hand is more important for now)

So…

1. Storage/Trading should be treated like Character Slots. Available in a limited fashion, with the option of vastly expanding it through TP

2. Team-Storage should allow straightforward sharing of items between your own characters, rather than just being a special way of trading.

2 Likes

Your suggestion is similar to the drop system is World of Warcraft. This way we can easily give the archer a bow and give the sword to the swordsman. It’s really annoying to drop a good item that you want to give to a friend but you can’t.

Right now the game doesn’t seem to care much about social, you can’t trade without being a token-user (and even with token it’s not a good system), the team storage is the worst I’ve seen in my entire life, I mean, the item loses potential, there’s only one slot and it’s 200k silver to buy another one.

Tree of Savior is doing some great things and is an awesome game, but there are some mistakes that really need to be improved for quality of life.

I have 2 stats and skill resets in one char --’ cause i couldn’t split the dlc chest… i need to give it to another char u.u! Please IMC let us give things to another char in team storage!

Another thing they could do is make a second (temporary) inventory.

Whenever you obtain something, it goes into this extra inventory.
You can trade items from this inventory freely/without restrictions.
As soon as you switch map, all items are put in the regular inventory.