Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Question p2p to f2p

I have an account where I bought the very first bundle for TOS when it released, I still have some TP left in that account. I made a new account just for the sake of the Steps to 100 event which gives a lot more benefits than the returning player event.

Now we have some context. Can I trade a token from my main account to the new f2p account? I have 2 computers so that’s no issue. btw my main account is a token user.

No. Never. Token can only change hands (account to another account) via the Market.

If you’d like your non-token account to start using a token, have it sell an item that will (after tax) equal to the price of a Token in your server.

Buy the [item] using your presumably richer account (the Token using one), this will give starting money for your non-Token account. Then have your non-Token account just buy a Token from the market.

OR

You can also attempt to do a fast market sale. Tokens get registered immediately, if you’re lucky, you can sell it for 100 Silver (lowest possible) and grab it using your other account (if you’re fast enough, since you have 2 PCs like you mentioned).

Thanks for the reply! that’s sad tho.:frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.