Tree of Savior Forum

Trade potential loss solution: Lend option for Equipments/gears?

Since many are complaining about the problem of sharing items with their friends and guildmates due to decrease in potential for every trade, I think having a lend function for equipments will be great. This is just my idea and and I don’t know if there are any MMORPGs that uses this strategy. This is just something that popped out of my mind.

My idea of how it works:

1. The lender will right click on the friend’s character and a lend option will be found.
  2. The lender chooses the equipment to be lent. The equipment will have a fixed amount of time for the borrower to use it before it expires.
  3. The lent equipment will become untradeable except to the lender.
  4. When the item expires, it will become unusable to the borrower and will be automatically stripped off.
  5. The item should be traded back (but not losing any potential) to the lender before it can be borrowed again.

I believe it’s hard for the gold buyers to take advantage of this system because the borrower have to return the equips manually. If the borrower is the gold buyer, then he has the burden to return the items to the gold seller. To be more effective, it is also possible to add delays in between lending the items.

Do you think this is a good idea? And can you help me think of any other downside of this?

2 Likes

I thought interesting

1 Like