Tree of Savior Forum

Tp to medal possibility

sup fellow saviors,

i recently started with the game and i am toroughly enjoying it. This is my 4th day and i was thinking about getting a costume so i bought ingame currency. But with the lack of knowledge i didnt know that you need medals to buy the costume i need instead of TP. i bought 300 TP and i would like the revert that to medals. How can i do this ?

1. Use silver. Buy any Premium goods in Market (like costume or weapon skin appearance or any item that has ‘can be exchange to Medal’ written on it). Exchange each item for 30 Medal.
  2. Use TP. Buy Goddess Cube. Anything from it can be exchange to medal (each item 30 Medal). Except the potion I think it’s bugged and currently can’t be exchanged. Tips: wait until free 5 TP from game refresh itself before buy the next cube.

Btw there’s class special costume you can buy with TP at 2nd floor of Beauty Shop (north Klaipeda). You can also save enough millions silver, use your luck and waiting someone sell it in Market :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thank you for the response :slight_smile: I’ve read a thread about buying goddes cubes and then exchange the items you dont like for medals. Where can i find these cubes?

they are gonna sell new season of goddess’ blessed cube after tomorrow maintenance Goddess\' Blessed Cube: April 7, 2020

1 Like

thankk youu loadss :star_struck: