Tree of Savior Forum

TP Spending Limit Removal Request

Hello, i am an old player and i’m interested to play the game again. I made a new account to be able to experience the get ahead event so that it would help me keep up with the current metas and content of the game. I noticed, however, that my tp spending is limited and i would like to ask for help in removing it. I recently just bought 900tp and i can’t use it to buy hairstyles gachas or lens. I tried sending a ticket but i was kinda disappointed with their reply. I already purchased 200tp even before 900tp so i’m really frustrated that i can’t buy eye lenses. I kindly ask for your understanding and i hope that you can help me.

IGN: NekoGoesNyaa
Server: Varena

PS. If you need to check my old account, its CherryNyaa (Varena)
i can login it again to prove that its mine

2 Likes

Please help my her @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan
Thank you

you will want to make a support ticket from the main page to expedite this, if you havent already.

already did but they replied they were unable to remove it.

oh ok , that means they are not ready to remove it yet based on the age of your account.

This is also whats happening to me. I started to play ToS again 8-9 days ago after a 1 year hiatus & made a new account to relearn the game again & to be able to join a guild (since my main account was a GM & I don’t wanna disband our dead guild for sentimental reasons). So when my character capped 4-5 days in, I decided to get 200$ worth of TP & purchase some Leticia boxes so that I can sell it’s contents for silver & buy a 315 orange weapon, that’s when i realize about the 300 TP restriction. The frustrating part for me is because the Leticia box are only available at a limited time & I badly need the silver. I was forced to load another 100$ on my main just to get some boxes and send the silver to my new Steam account via market…

PS: Question: from the reply I got from the ticket I sent which says “send another ticket in 30 days after you latest Steam purchase”. When they say “Steam purchase” does loading Steam credit & buying more TP with it count as a “Steam purchase”?
or are they telling me to spend & buy 50-100$ worth of Steam games (which I will never play since there’s no other game on Steam I want) just so they will unlock my restriction?