Tree of Savior Forum

TP/Silver in Game Market

We know that since the beta the game would be infested with bots flooding in the chat of proximity, shouts, whispers, and, we also know that this will not end only with blocks and reports, always have one left. But if the players themselves could buy and sell TP / silver, as well as the system implemented in Dofus, for example, through the market. In this way the number of Bots spamming in the chat would decrease, besides the fact that the market would always be in abundance, because the players themselves need to buy TP to keep the market active (which I sincerely think is very likely there are players with a lot of TP In your accounts). Then I leave my suggestion here. I think it’s a pretty good way to get rid of annoying bots and make the game market shine.

Sorry for my english, I used google translate…

I believe this game should be p2p, no tokens and only untradeable cosmetics. As for bots, a bunch of GM’s online 24/7 would solve it easily.

1 Like

Actually this is a very good idea, we could all benefit from this,even imc since a lot of player would be buying tp to sell it for silver in the AH, I would indeed buy tp from the market and know a lot of ppl that would as well and it eventually solve our bot sellers problem

1 Like

Yes. It is the smartest decision to make, but it would take a lot of time to have 1 or 2 GMs 24/7 observing servers, this for each server, in addition to costing a high budget for the IMC itself. In relation to P2P, this is risky, because the game already has a very small number of players and make them have to pay to play a game that is still being polished is somewhat disrespectful, in addition to losing more Players

Exactly. All of us will benefit from this, players who want to have quick money (without the problem of having the PC invaded by some silver selling site) simply buy TP and make the exchange in the market, buying SIlver with the TP that they bought, and Even for those who want TP. The bots will be useless, except to irritate.