Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Items preview

Hair: Blonde Ash Dye
Costume: Archer Raccoon Female
Eyes: Grey Eye Lense

6 Likes

Off Topic:
I want to thank everyone who posted here. You all help me to decide which to buy in TP shop. It was before angelix addon creation, that’s why i am grateful. You all showed me clear and zoom in preview and lens and dyes which can’t be previewed in TP shop. And again, thank you very much!

@fredrik-mossberg Do updating your 1st post make this topic latest in the section? Cuz i didn’t saw your update till i feel to check back old posts.

1 Like

i’ll repost this here, it’s from the user @gapultf which helped me in another thread
Wilhelmina costume for female SW

2 Likes

Remember to use the new addon to view your TP looks

My favourite male hairstyle:

Pastel green

Ash grey

White/normal

3 Likes

Costume: Wizard School Look Uniform
Hair: Noble Wave Perm (Pink)
Eyes: Pink Heart Contact Lenses

8 Likes

Lense: Grey
Costume: Trump Wizard Costume
Hair : Curvy Wave

• White Bunny Hairband :slight_smile:

Wizard’s Spring Flower Dress:

6 Likes

Costume : Paladin Master Costume
Eyes: Crimson Contact Lenses

7 Likes

nha but I add an extra post saying I updated the post, just to give it a bump =)

New costume - Archer Wonderland (F)

10 Likes

Ah nice thanks for posting so quick xD
Looks great <3

I have 15 characters with costumes, but most only with the ‘clothing’ without hair of TP or lenses can post anyway?

Of course, always nice to get a preview on a character and how they match with different styles. Also a way for people to get different ideas on how to style their own chars. So keep em coming xD

Actually like to see how all the ingame headgears look together with the costumes as well so don’t refrain from using them on your character previews either <3

2 Likes

I love this post and I will defend it. I marked it as a favorite and I’m always here looking around. Only I was embarrassed to post. I will start collaborating. :grinning:

2 Likes

The new ribbon here :smile:

11 Likes

Archer’s Spring Flower

5 Likes

Yeah I’m using the ribbon as well. The costumes are too much imho.
I prefer to match the Key Ribbon with the School uniform since they are both brown.

Also I am not spending a lot of money in the game anymore. I’ll just get some minor stuff when It’s worth it.

4 Likes

is that Diev C3 Female Costume?

I always imagined your character would look something like your forum avatar haha!

1 Like

Hair: Volume Curl
Eyes: Shiney Contact Lenses
Costume: Cheshire Cat

I feel adorbs and am so glad archers got the Cheshire. X’3

6 Likes

Ugh. Glad people liked it. Cause honestly I think it looks horrible.
I was like: “Finally an ugly archer costume.” (imo)