Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Items preview

Figured it would be nice if people have a thread to add their pics of their in game chars with TP items so people can get an idea of what they look like in game. Since there isn’t really a good character emulator out there i guess this will have to suffice :slight_smile:

Please help out as much as you can.

And here my Highlander is rocking his Highlander C3 costume with Grey Lenses :wink:

And here is my paladin with Green dye and yellow lenses <3

My Chronomancer with Heart lenses and a Terius haircut with the salmon dye whilst wearing the Spring flower dress =)

And him rocking his original haircut xD

11 Likes

Male and Female Bunny + Heart Lens

5 Likes

I’m interested in seeing all of the dyes since there’s no way to preview those in the TP shop and what ToS considers ‘pink’ and ‘blue’ from the achievement dyes are pretty far off a normal human being’s definition of those colors.

1 Like

I just realized why they used “dead eyes” as default for all characters. It’s so those who can afford to spend TP on cosmetics will be compelled to buy the lenses. XD

Grey Hair Dye
I also have the Ruby Wine I can put up.

I’d love to see the Salmon Pink on the twintails +_+

Red & Yellow Lens

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

<3 Thank you, the TP twintails are what I wear all the time @_@ Been debating getting that dye since it came out.

1 Like

Understandable XD That style is very cute too

@Tristie: Wait, wait. Sweetfx? Where did you get it? I am not well versed in making a sweetfx preset so please share a source

Huh, I actually really like the black lenses really defines the eyes. :thumbsup: Back at you.

1 Like

Will edit this post with what I have shortly!

Harambe
/20blackgorillas

5 Likes

Paladin follower costume and crimson lenses! Now that I saw someone else’s grey ones though I wanna try those out, those look awesome.

5 Likes

@Lionstrider
Yea i wasn’t disappointed of the grey lenses, looks kinda ice blueish xD
Love your raggedy costume, looks nice xD

Thank you! I may get it afterall it’s like a soft color but it is still more vivid than the default ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

my best.

/20characters

1 Like