Tree of Savior Forum

Total New Users Exceeds 5000 (Table + Link)

I like the idea of only people that signed up before the announcement getting keys, that would be pretty awesome actually, it would give way to people that were here before people that were only entirely interested in playing the game instead of helping to further it along.

Rewarding dedicated members with testing for bugs.

Though that’s just me being greedy and wanting to help break the game in finding bugs.

Isn’t it a good news?

This is Global EN so how many people do you expect?
Not all new member are multiple accounts.
Not every new members are just interested to play and don’t care to help.

If anyone gonna say you’re old account and deserve more priority to get key than newer account, This kind of logic are nonsense. How can you confirm all old accounts isn’t have multiple account in it?
If you gonna say you have been wait more longer because you register early. I’d say some new accounts has been wait for this game as long as you did or more longer than you. Some also love and care as much as you do. You can’t judge everything base from register date.
All you trying to do is just try to get 100% advantage over ‘Early register’
Not to mention how ‘Helpful’ people who really help translated already got their key which I think it’s already fair.

This is beta test, It’s not about who can get in game first or not. All they need is people to test.
Everyone should have a chance and deserve to help test game doesn’t matter come first or late. (Except guy who make over 10+ account to sell keys)

4 Likes

well this number is only users for the forum. but the idea is that you need to log on to the website to be in with a chance. The forum is a separate login. There could verywell be 100,000 site logins and we wouldn’t know.

I do think its funny what’s happened to the forum though since the announcement… I like there being so many new members but its kind of disgusting at the same time >_<

Hopefully the types of threads will improve after the game comes out.

You really took what I said and blew it way out of proportion, way to go.

Not only did I say it would be nice to be rewarded for dedication, but I did mention that it was merely me being greedy, instead of taking what I said for what it was, you blow it out of proportion like spilt milk.

2 Likes

What I really hate about this registrations explosion is huge multiplication of new threads. It becomes difficult to find something worthy…

1 Like

Sorry if my comment sound harsh. :pensive:
I’ve seen many people suggest it that way and it give me a feeling why new-old have to be different priority.
Since nothing can totally judge from register date.
As in multiple account, surely it might be mix into new accounts pool but there’s also real person who didn’t make multiple in it too. which is same as old account pool could possible to have multiple in it.

Actually I hope IMC could do something to multiple accounts problem though.
Every ‘real’ person who want to try and test game should have chance and more deserve than those key sellers. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh. [Mic drops] Other people said you need to sign up in the forums for the beta key. Others say in the home page. I am really confused. :confused:

Beta Tester Sign Up:
No separate sign up procedure will be necessary.
All those who have logged in to the Official Website(treeofsavior.com) at least once until July 30 12:00 AM will automatically be signed up as test candidates.

1 Like

My scrolling finger is in pain :joy:

While i also agree it’s unfair to new accounts, i also tend to agree with older accs ought to get the keys first… It’s not like all the keys would be given to them either as the amount of accs before announcement was half of 5k… I dont mean to offend anyone here… My reason being that the older acc holders wouldnt create multiple accs because there wasnt a need to (unless they got some insider info beforehand or just being weirdo)…

But then again, just stating my opinion and still gotta face reality since imc already decided to go by random chance…

I really do hope they worked out something to weed out those pesky multiple accs people…

As long as those users do not violate any rule or spamming advertisement, it’s fine by me.

Once again I spread the same reply! The Moderators are aware and are working on it so let’s all be patient and stop overthinking!

Oh also with the current number of users (10.8K) each of us has a chance of 46.29% And that’s A LOT

Wow thats a relief! =)

100% or 0% for me.
Never won anything out of luck.

i agree with you my friend

people should just accept it and take their chances.

I can understand you guys being upset that people are making multiple accounts. But how the heck do you guys know there haven’t been any counter measures? How do you guys know that all the accounts you login on aren’t going under 1 IP? Quit crying.

5 Likes

Liek if u cri evrytiem ・(>д<)·

Ah, the number’s even bigger now! Over 12 grand! The old forum community has likely been completely obliterated by us newcomers, sorry to hear that. :pensive: