Tree of Savior Forum

TOSBase (Community, Database, News, Wiki, ...)

Or the owner of another ToS fansite, that would be my first guess lol.

TOS fansites have largely gotten along rather well, I can’t think of any that would be so offended by TOSBase.

We’re currently working on redesigning some parts of TOSBase. We started changing the style of database tables e.g. for skills / monsters. We think the new version looks cleaner and more modern that the previously one though we are still tweaking some values :smile:
We also started reworking the class pages. In TOS those pages are very important for (new) players). So we tried to offer as much information as possible in the new design. Right now only the Archer page has been updated. Here is a little example image.

We we update all other class pages during the next days. We also plan to do some design changes to the Skill Simulator and some parts of the database. We will also try to keep adding new content to our database / improve displaying / linking the current data but it’s quite hard to do both at the same time :smile:

3 Likes

Ability to search by skill damage type would e useful. I’m making a linker, and was wondering what classes actually do electric, poison and earth.

You can search by element in our skill database.

Lightning: http://www.tosbase.com/database/skills/?name=&class=All&type=All&element=Lightning&search=search
Earth: http://www.tosbase.com/database/skills/?name=&class=All&type=All&element=Earth&search=search
Poison: http://www.tosbase.com/database/skills/?name=&class=All&type=All&element=Poison&search=search

1 Like

Well it took longer than I thought but I finally finished the the class overview page :smile:

The gif images have been replaced by pn images. This was mainly done so that all images have the same size and improve the layout but it also improves the loading speed of the site and it causes less issues on slower machines (having 40+ gifs on screen can be tricky).
With the new layout we wanted to make sure that you can see all starting classes at once so you don’t have to scroll anymore to see Swordsman and Wizard. I think it’s much easier to get an nice overview / find the class you are looking for.
If you miss the old animated sprite images just click on the class you are intersted in. We now have all available animated sprites displayed on the class pages (both male and female version!) for all classes.

Here is an image of the new class overview page:

You probably noticed that this only has the female sprites. This is because I have to edit all images to the new size. The male sprites will be adding during the next days. My final plan is to have it 50:50 :smile:

4 Likes

Could you make it possible to search by map or reward? I think it would be so useful.

1 Like

We updated our Item Database.We also added a Cash Sop Database.

Example Items:

1 Like

Haven’t updated this in quite some time so here are some of the changes since my last post. (My main account is currently bugged so I have to use this one).

If you play the game hear a BGM you really like and want to find out which BGM you heart you might like our BGM list. It lists all BGMs for each map:

If you want to find out more about the status effect you can find some information in our database, too.

e.g.

And last but now least you can also check the collections including required items and bonus effects.

e.g.

We will continue working on those pages and our database in general. We plan to add (additional) filters to those pages “soon”.

2 Likes

Nice! one of the best fansites.Keep up the good work.