Tree of Savior Forum

[TOS Personal Housing] Telsiai/TiaRiele

Welcome to… the Lodge.

At first I want to make it studio style lodge, but due furniture limits… what should I do… Thus using what available, the Revelators divided the space into three positive rooms using bookshelf and some items as partition.

The circulation flow is simple. Please don’t ask where the main door is.

Every items specifically selected to ‘generalize’ the whole house theme, although… the western room indeed looks more luxurious than the other…

North room is for kitchen and dining, with simple fireplace, it gave a rustic, country feels yet warm. The Revelators siblings love to gather here talking about their adventures.

East room is for sleeping. The Revelators owned this place still collecting silvers to buy bed, but eh, there’s no bed available that suits their taste (and wallet). Please wish them for quick rich. Some of our poor Revelator siblings still sleep on floor now :frowning:

Western room is the most expensive one. One of the siblings gone shopping spree accidentally bought it and… here it is. Sometimes they sit around this weird item and lament for their money.

“Oh no lil birdie!!”

So here you are, the Lodge:

Bonus (edited) image of the Revelator siblings before they broke their wallets finish decor their new home.

PS. IMC DONT LIMIT THE FURNITURE PLEASE AND WHERES MY CARPETS UR HOUSE GACHA IS A SCAM I NEED MY CARPETSSSss

Have a Nice Day everyone~

3 Likes

creative way to divide the rooms X3 i’m on my 40th cube and all i get are talts and dilgs :tired:

#GrebekRumahTiaRiele2020

try to visit my kurai’s throne room again and check out the new carpets XD
btw i like this house idea on dividing the room <3 , if you guys want the carpets
always afk in your housing and max the pts 1000 and buy it all with box for carpets

1 Like

naqal kamu yach~~~~~