Tree of Savior Forum

[TOS Personal Housing] [ES] Viviendo con Tranquilidad / [EN] Living with Tranquilidad

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Tranquilidad

ES = Español
EN = English

[ES] ¡Hola! Bienvenidos a mi hogar!
[EN] Hello! Welcome to my home!

casa_tos

[ES] Cuidamos nuestra salud y nos lavamos las manos a menudo, el baño está al fondo a la izquierda.
[EN] We take care of our health and wash our hands often, the bathroom is in the left corner.

[ES] Nada mejor para comenzar el día que un rico desayuno, hay suficiente para ti y para mi.
[EN] Nothing better than a tasty breakfast for start the day, there are enough for you and me.

[ES] Siempre después de comer, me gusta desfrutar de una taza de té, junto al fuego, siéntate a mi lado cuando quieras.
[EN] Always after eat, I love enjoying a tea cup near the fire, sit down with me when you want.

[ES] Hay una bodega subterránea donde guardo mis secretos, quizás algún día los descubras.
[EN] There are a cellar where I keep my secrets, maybe one day you can discover it.

abajo

[ES] Cuando el día está soleado, me gusta salir al jardín por la puerta norte, escuchar como fluye el agua por la fuente hasta el estanque y a las aves cantando en los árboles.
[EN] When it is sunny day, I love leave to the garden trough the north door, listen to how the water flows through the fountain to the pond, and the birds singing in the trees.

[ES] En esta casa hay mucho espacio para hacer yoga, o ¡hacer una fiesta para celebrar cumpleaños!
[EN] In this house there are a lot of space for practice yoga, meditate or enjoy a birthday party!

[ES] Eres bienvenido/a cuando quieras, aquí me encontrarás viviendo con Tranquilidad. Gracias por estar aquí ahora.
[EN] You are welcome when you wish, here do you found me living with tranquility. Thank you all being here now.

9 Likes

lovely home X3 thank you for the tour Owoy

may i add that when you’re placing wall items you can press ctrl +mousewheel up to put them higher above owO

1 Like

Thank you @Aoi_Kanashi, I just realize how to put things in the wall.

Anyway, I liked the window seems as little doors, just imagine cross it x3

And thank you all for the support!
¡Gracias a todos por el apoyo!

1 Like

i see X3 you’re welcome owoy

Remember vote for your favorite with :heart: in the first post!

¡Recuerden votar por su favorito haciendo click en el :heart: del primer post!

Wonder what’s in the basement…

maybe…

or…

or even :X …

Anyway, nice house :satisfaction:

1 Like