Tree of Savior Forum

ToS In-Game Card Game!

Well…you can sell them if they are on demand, and if they aren’t then no one will want to play you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yea looks cool. I love card games, so in game one is a nice touch to add to the game.

Cool they implemented this type of thing. I am intrigued if they will take this idea further in the future. FF8/FF9 type of card game was so fun ehehe…

1 Like

Interesting Card Game. :slight_smile:

So, it’s just random based? That’s enough to make me horde cards.

yah currently the card game is RNG based depending on the stats of the card

I see. That’s actually unfortunate. I see that it makes it luck based but having a skill based card game system with deep systems and functions could make this a game inside of a game.

Maybe they’ll work on that after everything else. In the meanwhile, it’s good for getting different cards through luck. I’m glad that the cards are able to be used for a a mini-game though, rather than just sitting in storage waiting to be useful or sold.

I want Yu-Gi-Oh ToS edition :smiley:

This card system is a world to be explored… selling and dropping them for my ideal ToS would have 2 purposes: boss card game + building (like in RO)… And, these cards should not be only from bosses, but for all monsters.

It would be fantastic to see this Boss fighting game more evoluted, like a game with the complexity of TCG’s games… this was going to be very, very funny and different. Let’s build a deck and play, much more fun!!! There’s a lot of bosses in the game. Building a strong card game in ToS for me would make even the low rate maps still full, if they manage to put strong and viable cards of weak monsters for equiping or for playing card game and vice-versa.

I also dislike this possibility of loosing boss cards in the game!!!

What do you guys think of the idea?

I love the idea of a card game within ToS…but I do not like the fact that it is RNG based. I would prefer there be some sort of skill involved rather than it being just luck.

Imagine they would put a ‘the Witcher 3’-like card game in it. :sunglasses:

If only the cards actually show us something, anything, besides the picture of the boss monster, then we can actually have something besides RNG decide who wins the card battles :<

There’s actually 50% of winning/losing no matter what you do, since all categories in which you can compete in have their opposites on the wheel. Say, there’s for example “shortest name” and “longest name”, and since the chance for the wheel to land in each one is equal, there’s no point in preferring a card with a longer or shorter name. Having similar cards raises the chances of getting a draw, but that’s about it. So yes, the best strategy is just to pick your crappier cards.

1 Like

The developer heard you like games, so they put a game in your game, so you could game while you game. It is a gameception!

3 Likes

I’d like the ToS card game were like Final Fantasy VIII card game too :frowning:
Well…I’d really like ToS Cards has the effects that RO cards… >_<

2 Likes

this excites me so much because, i really loved the final fantasy card games.

This game is better than ToS… LOL

As a collector, I like to collect various things… this is going to hurt my wallet so badly :frowning:

This is actually probably going to be one my favorite things. I absolutely love card games. I will definitely be spending a lot of time on this. I’m pretty happy they imlemented a feature like this in the game. I loved the FF9 tetra and this just makes this game that much more exciting to play! :heart_eyes: