Tree of Savior Forum

TOS GAME suggestions.and dissapointments

and that is true, and I stand by it. I do not like not having a base magical attack. you can use heal twice then its cool down period of say 20 seconds so in the mean time am I suppose to smack them with a wand doing one damage?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You could:

1. use another spell (Cure, Heal, Exorcise)
  2. get a better weapon for doing physical damage

Don’t use that one last i checked it was still awful

lol but my point is it would be nice if I wasn’t forced into physical damage but ill take your suggestions

I’d take this than the Ragnarok Online equivalent, tbh. IIRC you couldn’t do any “magic” damage as an Acolyte in RO and was purely a support class until you became Priest

Uh don’t forget the holylight dps build lol

Wasn’t holy light effective only against undead enemies…?

nope worked on anything it was just really bad without a soul link and pre soul linker was pretty much worthless

I know what you mean.
They could do so much more with this game :confused:

It starts getting boring…

1 Like

I found a video about ToS not long ago, loved the artstyle because it makes me remember my first action rpg “Legend of Mana” a game i love, i wasnt hyped so im not really disappointed, im having some fun and some pain playing ToS but mostly fun, i agree with part of what op saying, anyways lots of room for improvement still cb.

An aspect of game i feel needs a lot of work is combat, if this game going to center around killing huge amounts of monster make it more enjoyable-interesting, why not areas with more dangerous normal monsters (and with more dangerous i meant faster and high dmg skills not just huge HP) but less in numbers, why not a fast dark monk boss with fast normal atk instead of huge-superdeformed-slow-skill-spaming-moster-bosses everywhere? just examples; in conclusion i think more variety is better…

Are you referring to the base cleric class or a branch-off say into Krivis (high magic damage here)?

So far I can see cleric having both magic and physical…pretty easy to cast down heal/cure to hurt enemies (non-flying), or I can just sit there in side my shield and smack people.

no again your missing my point completely. my point is I am forced into using a mace or a sword as a cleric that is my point! if I use a wand I smack them on the head doing 1 damage my point is being forces into using shields ands maces/swords. its dumb af.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I bought the skill but to me didn’t seem to do anything
or maybe I don’t know how to use it