Tree of Savior Forum

TOS Forum's Loading & Uploading Issue

An Issue with Loading the Next Page (Mobile Version)

There is a very minor issue with the mobile forums not loading the next page correctly unless I refresh the page that is loading.

I tried clearing my history, cookies, and cache to see if that was the underlying issue, but it was not the case and I do remember the mobile forums being able to load the next page smoothly without it needing to be refreshed during the loading phase.

This is where it hangs when transitioning through the forums:

I don’t know if I am the only one with this issue, but I am using an iPhone 6S to access the forums when I’m not near my PC.

Uploading Images (Desktop/Mobile Version)

I’m not sure if this is was intended, however, it is better safe than to be sorry about not reporting a possible bug:

Whenever I upload an image from my phone or my desktop, it loads to 100% then hangs there for quite some time until I decide to reupload it or let it continue its course. It takes approximately five to ten minutes to upload an image after it has reached 100% regardless of the image’s size or my connection (which I have tested via cmd).

If an IMC staff member reads this then thank you for sparing some of your time to read my post. :blush:

(I was not sure which category this thread should go in so I placed it here, sorry if this is the wrong category. :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like