Tree of Savior Forum

ToS - Find your group!

Hello ToS community!
I came here to announce a website made by me and a friend.
We are also excited about this game so we decided to create a website that helps people to play together.

This is our website: www.toslfg.com

There you can search for a group that fits your needs or even create a group request. You can set which server you play, when you can play, which class and more.

We know that the website has some bugs and need improvements so if you have any sugestion leave a comment or send a message to this e-mail meltar.contact@gmail.com
Thanks!

5 Likes

Wow, good to see there are a lot of cool sites come out.
Even the game isn’t out yet.
p/s: you should edit the thread’s title, this one kinda confuse.

1 Like

It’s not bad. Just some weird wording on the front page.

“Well, the game isn’t there yet, but, you can get along other players right now!”

“There” should be here.

“Have any tip? Leave us a hint of how we can improve this website!”

Tips needs an “s”.

Nice overall site, I’ll most likely be using it. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Great Site, Great idea. I can’t like it more.
Nice Catchy there…I like it very much. Hope this site have a lonnnnngggggg liveee.

Brilhant! :smile:

1 Like

Changed, i think this one is better thanks! :smiley:

Thanks for these tips! :smiley:

Have a hard time against some bosses in the 2cbt? Or just tired of playing alone?
Well, the game isn’t here yet, but you can get along with other players right now!
Find the group which/that fits you best and have a nice time, Savior!

^ I think this is what you meant to say in the first lines…? (edit: actually “had” might be okay too… idk… been too long since i’ve had to deal with accurate grammar… Some of the changes may also just be my syntax preference also — haha)

This seems great though… I’ll have to look into how your site works because I need a group for my support chrono! :tired_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the advices! :smile:

Needs a timezone option… or is it server time, if so, can you put a clock? :o

1 Like

Yea, soon we will put this info there! :smiley: Thanks for the coment.

Soon I will post a video to explain how it works! :smile:

1 Like