Tree of Savior Forum

ToS Events [Goddesses' Holidays]

Firstly, I’m really excited and anxious for the first iTOS event!!
But a thought came to my mind… This game is about goddesses of a real culture (baltic/lithuanian) so, probably, there are days to commemorate as holidays, aren’t there?
My idea is two days in each month, there would have a “holiday” in game (Eve and the Holiday; two days just to not press the servers). These events would be like quests (as this event) but ordered by the Goddess of the month and would send the players (preferably in party) to random maps to defeat monsters, solve puzzles, to defeat bosses…
I guess this is would be funny and a good moment to make friends and play together (principally to solve complex puzzles like moving levers in different locations of a map in a short period of time or pushing and raising boxes to build a ladder to reach to the second stage of the quest)
This is my idea :smile:
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

Hello @elleserion,

Thank you for your enthusiasm for the game and idea for an event. :slight_smile:
We also believe that making moments for people to enjoy the game together is a great thing to have from events whether that is in-game or on the forums.

2 Likes