Tree of Savior Forum

ToS Database BR

Hello everyone! As ToS DatabaseBR Team we are committed to bring the very best information about Tree of Savior to the Brazilian community.

Having the most complete Database and Skill Simulator in Portuguese so far and a huge visibility on the web with more than 20.000 visits per month we do a lot of “in game” researches to bring more information about international community news, items, monsters, cards, maps, mechanics, NPCs, leveling, bosses and so on.

We’ve also been translating the Update Logs to Portuguese.

As we grow we will always continue to improve and deliver the best and latest content we have to offer.
So take your time to check our site and read some interesting/informative news that will help you to get ready for the next iCBT

ToS Database BR

x x x

x x x

Olá a todos! Nós da equipe ToS DatabaseBR estamos comprometidos a trazer as melhores informações sobre Tree of Savior para a comunidade Brasileira.

Tendo o mais completo Database e Simulador de Habilidades em português e uma grande visibilidade na web com mais de 20.000 visitas por mês, fazemos muitas pesquisas dentro e fora do jogo para trazer cada vez mais informações e noticias sobre a comunidade internacional, itens, monstros, cartas, mapas, mecânicas, NPCs, progressão dos ranks e níveis, chefes e muito mais.

Nós também temos traduzido os “Update Logs” para português.

A medida que crescemos, vamos sempre continuar melhorando para trazer o melhor e mais novo tipo de conteúdo que tivermos para oferecer. Então tome seu tempo para olhar nosso site e ler algumas noticias interessantes/informativas que vão te ajudar a se preparar para o próximo iCBT

Name of the community site: ToS Database
Website URL: tosdatabase.com.br
Number of registered members (size of community): 20.000 acces per month
Country (Language): Brazil - Portuguese

Partnership / Parcerias:

Hue Of Savior

Guild RedWolves

11 Likes

This site helped me a lot thank you guys!

1 Like

I finally have ran across an authentic fansite after several hours
quite a refreshing feeling haha

Anyways, guess I’ll help some troubled Brazilians out by referring them to this thread should your fansite be considered by ToS base as an official qualified (most likely it will be from what I see) :smile:

2 Likes

This site seems legit, finally a good one :slight_smile:

Great database!! Proud to be a partner :slight_smile:

1 Like

We really apreciate your comment :grin:
About refering this thread, please do so!

I Hope i get a key from this site <3