Tree of Savior Forum

TOS' Companion Maker! Official Voting Thread

Dude! Its been Explain how the Contest works! Read again please: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1110

3 Likes

i saw no dragon submit here sadly :c (the closest one looking like a dragon was the piggy with wings!)
ps: community voted for top 10, now staff voting for top 1, dosent matter how many votes each submit had

1 Like

I think most voted for the Iguana type by wolvaroo. Im a contestant also (top 3), however, the rules said that final decision will be chosen by the staffs. Im hoping that they will create top 10 companion OR give consolation prices for the participants.

2 Likes

No love for Corgi? :((

I thought the rules stated clearly that companions were to be designed from the top 10 companions and the staff would pick one based on:

practicality and level of difficulty.

Nobody owns a real dragon else we would be living under the rule of House Targaryen and not the Rothschilds.Maybe Koreans arent into Iguanas but i really do adore one . Sadly it is classified as an exotic pet in my country and i cannot own one legally.
:satisfaction:

■■■■ taste staff confirmed

"Owners of the top 10 pets will all receive the prizes however only one pet will become a TOS companion."
It was at the Contest’s news.

[Update]
Thank you so much again and again for everyone who participated in our TOS’ Companion Maker Event!
It is time to send the our rewards to Top 10! :satisfaction:
Prizes will still be delivered via GM message during the scheduled maintenance of Oct 24th,however, the winning pet as a companion will be delivered to the Top 10 when the TOS companion is officially future announced.

PRIZES INCLUDE:

300 TP + In-Game Title (“Companions for Life”) + the winning pet as a companion(will be announced future announced)

The TOP 10 are:

Sage @wolvaroo
Goro @Satashi
IO @soulkingmj
Kevin and Greg @naiko
Hagu @igor.930
Gojira @ravenmystsilvaros
Jiao @Ersakoz
Kaohom @Geneziszer
Schoki @aymos1
Eevee @KateSpad

※Owners of the top 10 pets will all receive the prizes however only one pet will become a TOS companion.
Ten (10) lucky pets will be chosen for the opportunity based solely on user votes. However! The Dev team will decide who will be the one pet to become an in-game companion based on practicality and level of difficulty. Lucky for you, these top 10 pets will get the chance to submit more photos to melt our hearts before the final decision.

8 Likes

got it ! Thank you so much <3

3 Likes

bowing_shoobie
Thank you IMC!

4 Likes

OH!, I late again?..T T
Team name: Geneziszer
Sever : Telsiai
Thanks everybody ^ ^

1 Like

Not being chosen can not stop Sage’s festive spirit!

6 Likes

before rank 9 ZmBAU0boQWSAo4LvwmN9Kg
@STAFF_Amy my char is missing after rank 9 update the title reward from this event “Companions for Life”

after rank 9 XcpdB-tYTBiP_zHG_KQSRQ

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh my I was so hyped to even notice last night , will update later !

Mine is gone missing also, after the update.

1 Like

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We also received @Aymos1’s ticket about the title disappearing and we are currently looking into it.
:sad:

Who knew “Companions for Life” only meant “Companions for Life until something more exciting comes along” :rofl: (I’m joking though, we are checking!)

UPDATE: The title will reappear after next week’s maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

thank you very much you made my day! now i can enjoy freely the new update <3 keep up this nice support \o/

3 Likes