Tree of Savior Forum

Torture Mastery: A new approach

Currently, Torture Mastery is a decently good attribute that helps with reducing the CD time of Both Breast Ripper and Breaking Wheel as these two skills can be used to actually kill enemies.

Meanwhile, both Iron Maiden and Pears of Anguish do not, under normal circumstances, trigger this attribute since they do not kill enemies in their current state (close to no monster uses magic to trigger Pears of Anguish and the damage of Iron Maiden is about 1% of the enemies HP per second vs demon types, meaning it can at most shave off about 10% of their HP when maxed).

I’d like to add an additional effect to Torture Mastery:

Every Torture device[i.e. Ripper,Pears of Anguish and Breaking Wheel) has a 10% chance per hit to induce the enemy with a bleeding debuff (100% atk per second) for 5 seconds.
This would greatly increase the value of Pears of Anguish even if used as a kind of caltrops to cause bleeding on the enemies.

Iron Maidens basic effect should be changed with Torture Mastery from 1% HP damage per second to a bleeding debuff that lasts until Iron Maiden ends.
The bleeding (100% attack per 0.5 seconds) should tick twice as fast[i.e. every 0,25 seconds] on demon type enemies.