Tree of Savior Forum

Topes Fortress Puzzles

So, I recently went over to Tropes Fortress and was running around trying to figure out what to do. There seems to be little information about the 1f and the information about the 2f is scattered in a few different threads. I thought I’d combine it into one thread and also add some new information.

To sum up the general layout of the dungeon: “The density of the mobs is really high in this zone but the melee guys with axes are SUPER annoying, tons of hp, knock you around everywhere constantly while doing a threatening amount of damage, and when they get low they activate an ability to become immune to damage for like 8 seconds” - Dmdunn

If this doesn’t put you off, and you’re a completionist, keep reading :smiley:

Topes Fortress 1f

Killing any of the enemies drops burning stones. I found 2 uses for these.

1. Activating the Guardian statues in the south area of the map. You need 5 burning stones per statue and there are 4 statues in total. That’s a total of 20. Get a group if you really want to grind in this area.

When my group handed in all the burning stones, the middle area where the statues are located spawned a tonne of mobs to kill. These were the same mobs that are found in the area, but in greater density. I guess this is good if you want to grind some lvls out. Am not sure if different things can happen. Anyone else actually handed this in and it spawned something else?

1. Activating a shaman doll that de-buffs the enemies, in the north part of the map. You need 4 burning stones in total, and clicking the 4 books summons a shaman doll. It will run around de-buffing the enemies with “greatly reduced defences” buff. I’m not sure on the numbers, the de-buff didn’t say.

Topes Fortress 2f

On the second floor the enemies drop _red cursed orb_s and _blue cursed orb_s. You need 5 of each orb. Then head towards the south east part of the map and click on each of the red and blue bone piles to hand them in. You will then be able to use the teleportation device to access the north eastern most room, which has 8 chests in it.

EDIT: I have now gone back and done this event a number of times. You will need anywhere between 5-10 orbs. When you have handed in enough orbs you will no longer be able to interact with the bone piles, instead you will receive a message “the bone pile are not reacting into apparitions right now,” Kill all the mobs that begin to spawn in the room, then head on over to the teleportation device and it will be active.

Chest may contain Silver Bracelet recipe, Silver Talisman recipe, Noble Hat… possibly others?

Notes on area

• the hand ins are channel wide. If you are lucky enough there will be other people handing in the orbs, and you will not need to hand in 10 in total
  • sometimes when you click the chest enemies will drop down. Keep clicking the chests, you will eventually get a reward, even if it’s from the last chest
  • every member of your group can click the chests and will receive a reward. You do not need to solo this
  • you can only receive a reward ONCE PER DAY

In conclusion, the first floor doesn’t really provide much apart from level grinding, if you want to put up with the 8 sec invulnerability buff of the melee mobs. But the 2f is definitely worth the headpiece recipe (if you’re into that sort of thing).

3 Likes

Hello! Would like to confirm if the device on 2F opens only if you have placed enough souls on the bone piles.

This is because the first time this activated for me was a good 10-15 minutes after I placed 4 blue souls and 2 red souls (guess someone already put the rest beforehand) and lotsa mobs just spawned.

And then there are these players claiming that they never did any of the bone piles part and it just randomly opened.

How can I get to topes f2? the teleport from f1 leads to an enclosed area without any warps…

It’s on the top-right side of the map.

Thanks, I have figured it out - there is a floating platform in that enclosed area, I just did not notice it at first.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.