Tree of Savior Forum

Too much effects on screen during combat

As a quality of life improvement I thought it would be great to have options for scaling down the on hit effects during combat. As it is when fighting a large mob the hit effects, damage numbers, and exploding bits of defeated monsters can get quite distracting, not to mention spells being spammed by both players and monsters. It can get to a point where it is hard to keep track of what is actually going on in the screen.

While this is not an urgent issue as i’m sure the devs have their hands full polishing more important aspects of the game I think this option would be greatly appreciated by many players!

6 Likes

i don’t think it … but if you don’t like the effect … just turn off it

2 Likes

I actually agree. Especially with my Monstrance what turned all mobs that entered in the circles into yellow smoky somethings. I couldn’t even see rly where is a mob. I just saw a lot of yellow something that made a big yellow something together. :smiley: I would be happy if they would tone down my Monstrance effect. It looks kinda pretty but on lot of monsters at once it’s distracting. Fortunately other skills of mine didn’t have that big effect I think.

Yeah special effects spam seem ridiculous. Especially when big group of ppl are killing some boss and he’s not even visible because of being covered by lots of effects.