Tree of Savior Forum

Too late to change?

Hello! I’m a lvl 72 Priest c2 DEX build (3:1:1 DEX STR CON) going monk. Invested 48 points for DEX already; should I change my build? As for my class, should I go Priest c3 or go Cleric c2? Thx in advance :confused:

if u go that route u like have to go preist 3 or paladin. as for changing your build, if youre dissapointed with you dmg or dont like priest u can go cleric2>diev2>monk3
so then u have cleric2 and diev

I tried those in cbt; didn’t like the playstyle tho

c2 cleric c2 priest is ok, just put all the points from now to STR, dont put too much DEX, it’s only give you crit rate and u can use gem to increase your crit rate
i dont like the c3 priest, it’s more like the support style, if u want priest c3, go chaplain, max your asperion, chaplain has a skill that add asperion in everyhit, basically everytime you hit it add (392 dmg + SPR)

I don’t think I can live without crit tho, but I’ll try to pump more STR a bit. I think Chaplain style doesn’t suit me. I want to try out Cleric c2 but I can’t find anything convincing yet.

your crit chance are high but your crit dmg are low cuz you dont have STR ----> high STR + crit chance gem > high DEX + dmg gem
your crit chance also based on your level gap, the more level you have the lower crit chance you receive
Actual Critical Rate = (Critical Rate - Critical Resist) * (42 / Character Level)
read more on this theard

Nice thread. Let me try to make a graph using that formula then, incorporating Monstrance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not decided yet if Cleric c2 or Priest c3, but I’m going Monk c3. For Monk, just max Double Punch, Energy Blast, and One Inch Punch. The rest is up to you :wink:

Cleric Priest3 Monk3 Perfect Build

What you get with Priest 3

-Stone Skin - High Evasion with High Block rate? why not
-Max Mas Heal - keeps everyone focused at skill spamming

Cons: You will need to split up your stats further to include SPR to you build to make use of Stone skin - at least 60 to activate it 30-40% of the time

What you get with Cleric2

-lv10 Heal - Solid healing ability, it scales well with max HP
-Lv10 Safety Zone - Can turn anyone into a tank
-Fade - for exploring high level maps, setup for EBlast
-Divine Might - paired with suncus maul - +3 to monk skills and then
Hunt for x2 Goblin warrior gem = lv15 E Blast
or
Hunt for x2 Blue Velwriggler Gem = Lv20 Double Punch

You cant equip 2 gems of the same kind.

really? even on different equipment?:confused:

Yup, even this way. :confused: