Tree of Savior Forum

Tommorw is a new work day

I’m honestly surprised after scanning the threads and posts in the general discussion and feedback. Everyone is bitching about how bad the game is while I’m always in the Class section looking and discussing builds.

+1 to my vote on this, If they didn’t do the early access options I bet they would have it done by the Current F2P launch date.

It is their job to remedy to the situation as soon as possible but, for all we know they already are working on it, and who knows, maybe something huge happened you never know. I don’t mind waiting a few days if necessary for them to take care of this issue as well as the mission/dg one.

And as for those complaining about their “for certain” not working on weekends. I offer you to open your eyes and take a look at the last announcement which will prove to you that at least some of them are volunteering to check around the forums and sites on weekends. I’m almost certain that they have teams on stand-by for issues like this one. Yes I might be wrong but the real, and true fact here is that we know nothing. We have no information besides that there are no news concerning this last issue and it doesn’t mean, nor imply that they aren’t working. It may very much mean that they aren’t yet allowed to give a statement… as most PRs require a “go” in order to do anything…

For what we know, the last two days weren’t actually too harsh on them. Weekends are important. :)))

STAFF-John has replied to people once 2 hours and a second time 20 minutes ago so considering this fact, we can safely assume they are aware of the current issue and taking care of it…

I think you put in a typo, “we can assume they are aware of the current issue and are proceeding to ignore it.”

1 Like

Unfortunately, “Reasonable” people would typically assume that unless someone acknowledges a specific item then they likely are not aware of it OR are not working on it.

There is no such thing as “awareness through association” (in this case “association” being “replied to an unrelated thread”).

1 Like

I’m more trying to be an optimist here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everybody! A member of the staff has appeared!

1 Like

Dude you’re so wrong about this… I do say that as a computer engineering. I dont know what programming is to you but i think what you have in mind its just coding, programming is more than coding: data structure, a bounch of code ortography, testing, in-game logic and many more things. Even with a good program it doesnt mean it would be a functional game.

And about client service, dude if you’re a tecnician just dont mention it. Now every, EVERY company has support 24/7 as form of call center or live chat. If you dont have that you have a ticket system. And yes, they are people taking care of the game, even on sunday, just that its not the main team, just some other people that are there if the games crash totally.

Oh and about the maintenance, they ALLWAYS have maintenance, just that not every of them are that important, and they are all schedule with advance. Dude with a MMO you need like x100 more work than a single player game.

Dont speak as a programmer because even if you are one, you’re just letting us, the one that study for computer engineering, like lazy peoples that have a random job that doesnt need that much of attention…

PD: Im not english speaker so… yeah…
PDD: Srry but you got my nerves…

2 Likes

You know what I find exceedingly enjoyable about this?

WHENEVER IT’S SOMEONE THAT DOESN’T SPEAK ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE THEY TYPICALLY TYPE AND SPEAK BETTER THAN THOSE OF US WHO DO SPEAK ENGLISH AS OUR FIRST LANGUAGE lol

That said, your English is perfectly fine :slight_smile: I understood everything you wrote and that’s more than I can say of half of the other posts on this site lol

1 Like

meybe because they cant say thas lol… it weekend they probably have 2 guys there and saying what we do!! what we do!!! WHAT WE DO!!!

and i never once said programming is only about coding imo…

I guess Monday is weekend in Korea.
Is Tuesday here yet?

Lol, these pieces of cancer sh*t still don’t give a crap.

its 2 am middle of the night mate.

You are total right on that.

Do you know what the word precedent means? If not google it. As a developer when I tell my manager this bug can be fixed really easy, his response is “that’s low hanging fruit work on the more important things”. Even though the low hanging fruit can greatly increase usability.

Addressing a problem is not as straight forward as everyone keeps trying to push it to be. It’s always weird when I see people blame the developers when, sometimes it’s not the developers fault that they are bared from doing things. -shrugs-