Tree of Savior Forum

Token suggestion

EDIT Well, Since I learned that you spend TP to buy the tokens and not cash, my suggestion makes less sense now, even to me :frowning:

First off I want to say that I bought the $50 package and will most likely be buying the tokens each month. So Its not that I mind spending some money in support of the game…

If I’m wrong on this let me know, but i hear for a 30 day token it costs about $20. This seems a little high for what you get IMO. Even though you don’t have to buy this, I consider this a monthly membership and it will be needed if you want the best experience in the game. I’m sure you would like every player to be buying the tokens monthly IMC, so I’d like to add a small suggestion to sweeten the deal.

My suggestion is, on top of what you’re already offering, is to include an amount of TP equal to, or maybe half of, what you spent. For example, lets say the tokens cost $20 and its $20 for 200 TP. I suggest once you activate the token you should receive 100-200 TP as well. I’m not sure what 200 TP can get you, but you could make it even less if that’s too much. I think this would get many more people to want to buy tokens and make it more worthwhile for the money you spent.

My first thought after writing this was that it could be exploited in some way, but since you can only activate one token at a time, I don’t think it could be.

TL;DR, Suggestion to give some TP when activating tokens.

It’s 198 TP for 1 Token dude, not 200 Tokens xD

But i like your idea, it’s not like they lose anything by throwing that in.

Oh, I meant 200TP. I’ll edit that now. I also didn’t realize you buy tokens with TP. I thought it you spent cash for them. Maybe 200 TP for activating the tokens is too much then. Since you could buy one and be good forever.

If Tokens give 200 TP in return, people will be buying 1 Token, and then use the TP they get from it to buy a new Token. Rinse and repeat until you have infinite TP and Tokens. Hooray!

That was just a little joke.

I get what you’re saying, but I also don’t see the use of it. Why would the 198 TP Token give 100 (for example) TP in return? Why not just make the Token 98 TP then?

Yea, didnt realize you spent TP for the tokens. That kind of ruins my idea. Maybe 50 or something.