Tree of Savior Forum

Toggle Auto Running On and Off option

It would be very nice to have this option specially for controller users … our analog sticks number one cause of malfunction is doing the >> or << motion every now and then … second is the switch weapon option.

1 Like

EDIT : Oh wait, you mean sprint? :rofl: nevermind then.

I don’t have a controller but you can try it manually yourself.

Inside hotkey_joystick.xml you may want to add something like this

<HotKey ID="AutoMove" Name="@dicID_^*$ETC_20190802_042507$*^" DownScp="HOTKEY_AUTO_MOVE()" UpScp="None" Key="<INSERT DESIRED KEY PRESS>" PressedKey="<INSERT DESIRED KEY COMBINATION>" Mode="Key" UseShift="NO" UseAlt="NO" UseCtrl="NO" OnEdit="NO" Category="Basic"/>

Referencing the key available from the xml itself:

JOY_BTN_N (from 1 to 12)
JOY_L1L2

and so on…

can check which key is which here

The important part is somewhere in the key bindings will call the function HOTKEY_AUTO_MOVE(), it can be from anywhere.

EDIT : Oh wait, you mean sprint? :rofl: nevermind then.

XD yean sprinting, wish it was a toggled feature … I just replaced my 3rd controller … zzz

Consider buying First-Party controller like XBox One or PS :distinguished:

ahhhh need i go buy another one … im using xbox 360 … sad life …

Controller quality problem. Lend my controller to my Hulk friend, 3 days later the joystick button has no feedback anymore. Some people shouldn’t touch controller.

Btw, 360 is still a good old controller. It just overall controller quality across all model and brands, still not as good as current keyboard in the market.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.