Tree of Savior Forum

Today's bot report 03

  • Server :
    Telsiai
  • Team Name :
    OtOkOGi
  • Location :
    forest of prayer (popular map eh ?)
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) :
    2:01am-3:01am
  • Evidence

please check the time


…
videos
1st sight when i entered the field and its hard to finish my quest

…
asking ppl around there

…
do some quest and went back to check… and yeah… still there

…
1hr later… still there

…
I’m sure he using 3rd party macro .
I’ve already read the terms of services(again) about 3rd party macro and that is not allowed .
FYI : I’m not a WK. I have no intention to harass or abuse ppl(i don’t even know) ,please enlighten me if I do something wrong.
please look into that guy. thanks.
I ll go to demon prison today or tomorrow… gonna see more of them soon…

Hello @ohmmykitty, thank you for forwarding this to us. We will check this player’s activity right away.

1 Like