Tree of Savior Forum

Today marks the one year anniversary of ICBT2

This phrase is pretty inspirational and something I feel important as to what happened here on iToS. For what ever reason instead of making mistakes and slowly marching forward all this company has really done for the players in the international community is cause them grief. People are frustrated and angry the most by not bugs, lag, or imbalances; but the way this company remains silent and what is provided as a supplement instead of growth.

Many people have came and left being the story of how life, living, and growing goes over time. You’ll see many problems in life, many people, looking back thinking if things went differently it could have went better. Blame could be placed on any number of things reasoning why something went wrong, but usually it comes down to something which could have or shouldn’t have been done to prevent a problem.

This here is the story of a tree that grew with people fostering hopes in that it would bear fruit and not wither away. Sadly this has not been the case here despite being showered with nutrients it has been rotting from the roots. It might not be too late for a savior now, but if this continues surely this tree will be heading for the chipper soon.

TL;DR - Fix the bugs, bring the content patches, and then work on balance while being fair to players. It’s understandable for a company wanting to make money, but another for players to give overwhelming support only to be slapped in the face afterwards. People just want to play the game and progress while not being milked for money.

LET IT GROW AND DON’T LET IT GO

Happy first anniversary!

2 Likes

For me it is the first anniversary of the game’s death, at that point, some stuff was ok, while others could be fixed and improved, then tested in another CBT.

But we got this now…

R.I.P Tree of Savior…

PS: I remember that @IMCisGreedy or one of his clones posted another pic like the one above lol.

4 Likes

Well, who of the CBT players is still here?
It takes alot of stamina to stay while getting IMC’ed so much.
Maybe they are IMC-proof?

hue

1 Like

I am still here from iCBT 2, and still having fun.

3 Likes

White knighting and cutting my wrists while playing Hunter since CBT2.

I have gotten bored several times from it before but not that a small break won’t do the job, this game has taken me out from my MMO hiatus and it provides the enjoyment I need atm.

1 Like

Im still on the forums? Don’t play anymore though.

1 Like

http://steparu.com/latest-news/1927-tree-of-savior-super-gift-package-from-nexon-imcgames

Out of literally everything I’m still actually mad about this the most.

1 Like

I am still here since iCBT 1, i joined since June or July last year.

3 Likes

Still here and still playing…

2 Likes

Still here since iCBT1, and last July for the forums.

2 Likes

I’ve also been here since iCBT1 and following long before that.

5 Likes

Its around that lol.

Meanwhile in IMC Offices…
http://joecartoon.com/watch/o1bbbc

http://joecartoon.com/watch/p1bbbc

@Nirimetus @DrRM @Melon Your all stronger than me I only like the playful kind of abuse, not the harsh stuff.

2 Likes

What, someone is bullying you?

1 Like

Well I did rank high in masochism on a test I took once…

3 Likes

I’m still here. Playing since iCBT1 and i still read stuff on the forums, i just don’t post very often, actually, i can’t even remember when was my last one hahahhaa.

3 Likes

Live gave me a strong resistance to BS…

the hard way :blush:

2 Likes

hi

cbt2 player here

im still wondering why im here

huehuehue~

4 Likes

one year and engine still not fixed in any way :confused:

Tree of Ebola.
Tree of Zika.