Tree of Savior Forum

To the goddess of once quest is very hard to do alone

I guess this quest its hard to do alone, cuz everybody are non stop attacking
let the monster half hp its easy, but then you need to use barrier to transform the monster and its lagging
while I try to activate the barrier, other people attack the half hp monster
in a party its fast
but I wonder why everyone was non stop attack

1 Like

Maybe they havent read the quest info, and they think its just killing. :smiley:
But I do agree that its hard to do this alone… even when I finished it solo as Wizard/Cryo, it was terrible quest.
It would be better if it was instanced like boss fights.

I have same problem as ppl around kill it before I activate that thing.
I end up change ch to find one that have no ppl around and do it alone by myself.
Some people really need to read more seriously… :disappointed_relieved:

Agreed. This very hard to do with all the factors and conditions they set.

By the time I activate the barrier, they’re all dead.

My suggestion is to make it an instance quest like the one with bosses.

Yeah… i dont like this quest.

Other people are killing them because of what is called grinding. With the amount of demons in one place, plus getting roughly 50 gems per one striped horned demon means you get currency fast. It does glitch a lot and I had a hard time figuring out exactly what I was supposed to do but once you get some demons half health, activate the barrier then slay the ghost like demons of the ones you killed to get the 10 you need to complete the quest. Hope this helped

I just entered in a random party, and waited them to slay the monsters until the half health.
So I just needed to activate the barrier and kill the ghosts or my party killed them.
But to me its new to know that there are ppl grinding there.
Now the majority that play the game is high level, so we dont find a mess in this place anymore.

I did a lot of reroll and this specific quest I dont do it.
You can easily do it later dont need to follow all the Quests one by one.
Just follow the history Quests (yellow Quests) its all you need