Tree of Savior Forum

To IMC SHOW R9 content

Drug Relief Package #1

You can peak through what they have in store. You have to filter/accept the fact that some would never be implemented

Trump is a buffoon but Democrats and liberals are in the same :poop: sack of blind useful idiots

1 Like

Wellā€¦they did say that they will do a sneak peak of rank 9 classes, not the new cap lvl contentā€¦ its not the same thing. We are still not take seriousā€¦
Its shame that we are not going to receive new content from ktos in this week, too. I am tired of this :confused: there is nothing else to do, then they think that new costumes will hold player base, i mean, how long?

I feel its gonna be soon letā€™s us wait more.
A little bit more.

No News??
Any Dev blog?

next week i have a hope .. we have 10.09 today ..:tired:

1 Like

r9 release date? please release it now :smiley:

u cant go lvl 360 without rank 9 right? anyone did the math yet?

It is highly likely for the raised level cap to be with rank 9.

310 is the average level most players hit to cap rank 8

You can reach level 360 with Rank 1 if you donā€™t change Classes on the way.
But yeah, I guess they decided that level 500 will be the cap aimed at or they really plan for another 4-7 Ranks after Rank 9ā€¦

I think the aim is Rank 12 at cap 500, with 10 at 400, 11 at 450 and 12 at level 500 (or half caps like DN, with stretching the cap to 360->380->400 as end cap 400 Rank 11).

The best solution for the game would be to stop making new Classes at Rank 9 (except for new hidden ones), slowly creeping the cap and start optimizing the game afterwards, like e.g. rewriting the code for multicore use so that the game performs better, uniting the server software (not the client) so that they only have to patch with the same updates as KTOS without breaking the server (thatā€™s what most MMOs are doing nowadays).

1 Like

Given the cap level to 360 it will be good for Rank9 classes no brainer math needed.
Maybe they are polishing the classes before it hit the news to us.

up,

I feel worried it will be more time of waiting before it comes to ITOS.
a lot of problemsā€¦

sigh.

Iā€™m expecting to see news next week, considering weā€™re not getting maintenance this week. Hopefully theyā€™ll have every class ready this time instead of one class per week like with Rank 8.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.