Tree of Savior Forum

[To IMC] Priorities

Hey IMC, hows it going? I’m sure your busy sifting through all these complaints by your lovely playerbase while trying to handle how your going to transfer accounts where they need to be and set up the new servers.

I agree with the first move you are making with setting up the new servers to handle everyone, but after that what will be next? Is it handle all the people signing petitions about trading and market or get through all the small suggestions that make sense?

Well, I think you should ignore all that. Trading is a big issue that people have right now, but ignore it for now. The biggest thing that needs to be handled is game optimization. Having smooth gameplay is much more important than being able to trade this cool thing you got to your friend. Personally I’m fine with it since i can get tokens, but thats not what this thread is about…

It’s getting pretty bad. It’s not only the lag from the amount of people its the game just doesnt run very well even on high specced PCs. Sure, when its just you and maybe 2 people it runs fine, but its rarely like that. In fact, it doesnt seem any better at all since the last CBT.

I suggest using some of this founder package money on hiring another programmer/networker/whatever you need focusing purely on game optimization to make it run better. This would make for a much better gameplay experience and make many players happy.

TLDR: Focus on game optimization please.

1 Like

I dont have any graphics lag and I usually have black desert online and this game open at the same time o.o. The only lag I ever get is server lag.

It’s more of an umbrella post covering server/client optimizations.People are all saying different causes so I figured I’d mention both.

I think its both.

For example, I’ve played games where I never get lower than 60 fps, but people are skipping all over the place because of lag and the game is unresponsive, but no fps drops.

Thats not to say i dont think lag can cause fps drops.