Tree of Savior Forum

Three Is The Magic Number Event is not registering completion

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Any

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Yusanagi

Character Name: any (Wizard, Cleric, Swordsman)

Bug Description : Went to event NPC in Klaipeda yesterday, accepted the “Complete Level Dungeon 3 Times” goal. Completed three dungeons on my Wizard, no completion recognition. Repeat issue for Cleric and Swordsman. Today, around 9 am server time, did 3 level 330 dungeons on Wizard, and again failed to get any completion towards the goal. Later, did 3 solo level 50 dungeons with my Cleric, and got completion recognition on the very first run, but neither of the other two. This happened again for my Swordsman right after, completion recognition for the first run immediately, then none for the second and third. This puts me two days behind in completion now, because the game refuses to register when I complete a level dungeon.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Take the “Complete Level Dungeon 3 Times” goal
  2. Complete a Level Dungeon
  3. Don’t get recognition for it

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard/Mouse(minor)

• Country, Region : NA
1 Like

I got the same problem,being happening for 2 days.I am at work but try changing channels maybe that might work.

You get a reward every 3 days. You gonna do 3x dg runs every day for 3 days, then on the 3rd day, you gonna get a box.

STEP 2 . Complete your goal once a day for three days . Mission completion count is reset 00:00 EST daily and the goal does not need to be completed over a consecutive three-day period but just three times per day on any day during the event period.

Thank you very much Jocsneto.

Not a solution in the least; did you even bother to read the report? The NPC tells you if you completed it for the day if it is successful. You also get a count of how many of that variable you completed, when you successfully complete it. Neither of those things occurred for a majority of cases. There is a bug in how it registers completion.