Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts on this build of mine. Chrono

hey guys I made a build and I wanna your thoughts about it. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/b9mlcsog3s/

I am quite new to wizard class so please dont berate lol.

Kino and wizard3 don’t suit at all, 'cause having chrono3 means support build. You can take classes with blue or green icon for your chrono. For example, most viable and popular builds for chrono are linker2-chrono3 and cryo3-chrono3. First build was made for those people, who will take linker3 as their 8 rank. Linker helps a lot with killing mobs. Second build provides great safety for your party members.

Also, you can take pyro-linker-taumaturge as your pre-classes for chrono, but i’m not sure how it’s working. And remove 5 points to Haste. Haste is one of your main skills, it gives amazing speed.

Either choose wiz3 or chrono3.

Not both.

Last tip: u want to play chrono, then join the guild or make friends, who will carry u from 145-150 lvl, hehe

take pyro c3 or cryo c3 (the popular one) if don’t want to be full support, i think you will have synergy the new class sage.

i don’t recommend to use wizzard c3 with any support class even if you trying to use that support class like a offensive/damage class.

alright thanks guys! also i think it would be more wise if I wait for more info about the Sage class, to see what path would really sync with it haha. but in the mean time ill try out what you guys suggest. thanks again!

Any Wiz3-x-Chrono3 build is just a future proof build for a DPS. If they release an amazing DPS with monstruous cooldowns and painful casts, then this build would be incredible, but if they don’t, then it’s a waste of time. By now, the new rank 8 classes are a Support and a Utility (Probably Sage will be a blue icon and Enchanter a yellow icon), and Warlock2/FF2 still don’t (seem to) have high casts.

If you want to be prepared for a unknow rank 9+ DPS, you can try Wiz3 - Link1 - Chrono3 - Link2 and wait. But by now this build can do nothing good, not the best support and neither the best DPS.

pyro 3 chrono 3 sage 1 since you want to both dps and support.

1 Like

Wiz3>x>chrono3 is a strong investment. Its just not able to realize its full potential with only the ranks available to us.

Its not all rainbows and sunshine though. Quick Cast may recieve a nerf of some kind + the build really hinges on rank 9 since we know rank 8 won’t offer a brand new dedicated dps class. Also, wouldn’t recommend this build as a 1st character.

Level 183 wiz3>linker1>chrono2 right now and you know what? I’m actually considering the possibility of dropping chrono3 for featherfoot once we get more info on c2 skills. Already have a warlock and a chrono3 so, yolo. Hasted levitation sounds so cool it almost makes up for lifesteal being redundant with a healer around :slight_smile:

cant really decide atm since we dont know much about the rank 8 class atm. really want to build around a sage though. well maybe when we have much needed info.

Personally i wouldn’t recommend wiz3 chrono3 even as a future investment. We will probably receive a offensive class later, but that doesn’t mean that this class will surpass every other build focused on dps just because you have Pass.
If you want a offensive Chrono, de best way to build it is going with Pyro3, you will not lose that much if we receive a offensive class r9 or 10 anyway. And besides that, we already “know” that Sage is a good combo with Pyro, so, if you really want to build a Sage, for me it’s the best option right now.

hmm pyro>chrono sounds nice. welp really cant decide until we know more about sage haha. really wanna go for sage cuz of dimension stuff. plus female sage looks cute lol

1 Like

I think is better to replace Psycho with Linker,
Wiz3>Link1>Chrono3 this is a so-called future-proof build

Anyway, since R8 announced I actually not recommend since there is nothing support this build, maybe enchanter? But you will end up as utility build and will be bad in combat.

Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage would be a better option for offensive Chrono, the Fireballs/Flameground > Micro Dimension > Pass > Fireballs/Flameground > Micro Dimension might be good to dish out lotsa of hit counts

1 Like

I’m playing a Chrono 3 atm.

Here’s some comments I have on your build.

• You will waste your Quick Cast because the only skill benefit it is Energy Bolt which only Lv.1.

• If you go Chrono 3. You might as well forget about doing Dmg and go full support instead. (I only recommend this if you have someone to carry you around until you reach grinding point 200+, because it will take you ages to kill 1 single boss and high HP mob).

• If you use Sure Spell just for Rank 1 Psyko. It will not worth it. The damage scale off INT is different for each class. Mean you will get very bad damage on Chrono 3. Using Psychic Pressure make you immobile and only C2 Psyko can get Stun attribute on PP. So basically, you will expose yourself to danger.

Someone probably mentioned. Cryo and Linker are the best play for Chrono 3 make you a valueable support mage.

One other class can benefit from Chrono is Sorcercer which you can only get it at R8.

Hmm i dont mind going full support, all that matters is i want a build that will sync in with Sage although we’re not yet sure (i guess? lol) what class will go well with it, since we only know a few about the class. But yeah thanks for the comments about my build at least i know which is good and bad.

Depend hows you want to play:

1. Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage would be better in GvG basement defensive setup or even Tower attack (which base on hit-count),
  2. Cryo3>Chrono3>Sage would be better in ET due to control ability.
  3. Cryo1>Linker2>Chrono3 might better go for Enchanter, but until we know what are those “some combat abilities” for Enchanter.

I’m not sure whether icewalls will be duplicated, but even so I don’t really foresee it is good because the Micro Dimension AoE is so small and only 2-4 tiles i think.

Not going for GVG at least yet. So i think i’ll go for content clearing builds so most likely the cryo one. I’ll prioritize on clearing contents first.

1 Like

Pyro 3 Chrono 3 here.

You play pyro 3 chrono 3 not for becoming a DPS (let’s face it, pyro 3 dps is only good on single target, but still bad compared to other class. Also, you cant stack more than 4 fire balls or your fire balls won’t deal any damage).

Pyro 3 won’t even be good in GvG due to how popular elememe is, and how their rain will instantly nullify your usefulness.

Pyro 3 Chrono 3 is a great PvP class for Arena though, because your enemy will be caught off surprise by the stop+fire Pillar+fire balls setup combo, that’s it.

One bad thing about full support is doing random queue and ending up in a party of full con 2 cryo chrono and 2 peltasta tanks. :sleepy: