Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts on this archer build - Mergen QS3

With the rank reset I am planning to go either
A2 > Qs3> falc > scout > Mergen or A1 > QS3 > Ranger 2 > falc > Mergen
Feedback on either builds will be much appreciated

For the second one, I’d drop R2 for A2. +5% dmg is not worth losing that much critical rate.

With that change, I’d like both builds. I doubt they are the best, but they look good

can work, but be prepared to weapon swap between xbow+offhand and 2h bow for both.

im a QS3 with mergen atm and the skills auto swap the weapons which is quite nice

oh then if you’re used to it, so i’d listen to bramia’s advice, better to go archer c2.

so Ar 2 > QS3 > Falc 1 > Ranger 1 > mergen ? is it worth going just c1 for ranger?

It’s a +10% boost to all your missile attacks for 10 seconds. For a better burst with all your mergen skills I think it’s pretty good.

I didn’t recommend this because you seemed set for QS3, but just in case, check out if you didn’t already

1 Like

since i am mostly PVE would this be good : A2 > QS3 > falc 1 > ranger 1 > mergen be good? I am stuck between scout or ranger at this point and yes I am 100% settled on getting QS3 because running shot is just way too fun to pass on. Thank you for all the feedback.

Weapon Sawapping isn’t the real problem here. Having to invest in 2 different set of weapons is. Transcending a weapon is incredibly important on later levels, but stupidily expensive to do. So be prepared, build looks solid enough though.

Ranger boosts your Mergen burst mainly while Scout has extremely good utility. Being invis on high level maps is great.

Are you dead set on mergen too? I’m with @yurichalps on transcending 2 weapon sets for 1 toon.

yes I am dead set on mergen too…and about the costs its just gonna be somehting I am willing to take. I play very casually either way and I dont mind having to work towards two weapons.

I’ve gone thru 2 Qs3 already and I “feel” your choices don’t really help QS if that is the “main class”. That’s just me though. Here are stuff to think about (instead of me just saying “do this, do that”).

A2 is nice for the crit but what else does it contribute to the QS? [kneeling shot] takes away your mobility. If you go “tank n spank” you just negated your own range (unless you’re fighting archers). [multishot] is nice but you won’t be using it a lot. The 14s cd is sort of wasted because you’ll only be using it between [running shot]'s and while [circling] is up.

The mergen cd’s are just gonna eat up your [running shot]. So much that maybe you could just [running shot] with a 2H bow if you won’t be using the extra 4 secs gc is giving you (this is ■■■■ advice, I know :slight_smile:).