Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts of this Build

Hello!

So I want to make a Warlock in the iOBT and I was playing around with the Skill Simulator to make my build and ended like this:

It’s pretty much full AoE DPS when I transcend into an Elementalist, Wizard for Quickcast and Surespell, Sleep at 15 for some really nice CC and Reflect Shield at 8 since there isn’t anything else worth lvling I think, Unless I take those 5 points out and use them in Surespell so I don’t spam it on CD.

Then Elementalist where I focus on full DPS with Electrocute, Hail and Meteor, boosting Electrocute with Rain and Frost Cloud for even more AoE.

and finally Warlock for more aoe dmg, however I’ve my doubts about Mastema, because it seems like it has a really nice dmg, should I take out Invocation and dump those points in Mastema or is Invocation better?

I’d like any advice I can get, also as to which should the stat distribution be? INT, SPR and CON as in 4:1:1 or should I leave CON at certain stat (like 50 or so) and then start with 4:1 with only INT and SPR?

Thanks in advance :smile:

2 things:

1. you forgot to spend 5 points on rank 6

2. this is a pretty good DPS build but youll have a serious cooldown problem, your character will blow everything then become vulnerable to who survives or avoids your barrage.

I was confused for a moment and I did my Skill Simulator again and it’s completed o.o

Rank 4: Hail [5/5], Electrocute [5/5], 10/15 points used (from Ele C1)

Rank 5: Meteor [5/5], Electrocute [10/10], Hail [10/10], 15/20 points used (15 from Ele C2 and 5 from Ele C1)

Rank 6: Electrocute [15/15], Meteor [10/10], Rain [1/5], Frost Cloud [5/5], Hail [14/15], 20/20 points used (15 from C3 and 5 from Ele C1)

Total points used: 45, so it’s completed o.o

Yeah, I’ll have a lot of long CD abilities, I guess it would be play around with them so I don’t waste them all to kill a pack of mobs, like use a few to kill a pack, then gather another one and use others, and by that time the other come off cd already, it’s going to be hard but overall a really great dps for end game I suppose :smile:

Sorry to crush you dreams but…
you cant carry skills points to another rank, they wont let you advance untill you spend all points.
The reason the simulator lets you do it is bacause some people go to the last rank at once on the biuld an distribute it there.
Also do not get pole of agony! its a overrated skill, you can deal more damage on the same time with mastema or dark surge.
Read the attributes list on the warlock and youll see that its best to get: invocation 5
mastema 4
dark surge 5
evil sacrifice 1

Sorry forgot to post the attributes:

Oh I see… good to know that bit, but what if like I get to Ele C3, reset skills and upgrade them again, can I use them where I want or do I still need to use each 15 points at each rank?

Seems like Mastema it’s the way to go :stuck_out_tongue:, also what should the stat distribution be? 50-60 CON for some HP and then 4:1 ratio of INT & SPR?

yes you can save up skill points for the next rank with the same class

1 Like

Oh so I can actually save points from one rank to another, good xD

yah like get that frost cloud to level 5 just after you advance to c3 elementalist

also you could wear plate armor for top, pants and shoes for additional hp if you won’t put more on con
gloves still on cloth for magic damage

I’m still unsure about the stat distribution, like I could make a ratio of 4:1:1 for INT/SPR/CON but I’m not sure about the CON part yet

Also I changed the build to this

It’s pretty much the same but with Mastema instead of Pile of Agony

Can anyone explain how mastema works, all I see is it hitting once and disappearing
also what’s the maximum level of Attribute invication deliver

Its better, higher damage , lower cooldown.
Just remeber to save sp for magic missile and the warlock skills

It doesn’t say the Lvl of the Attribute at the database but judging by the description, looks like it’s going to be lvl 3 or 5.

There’s a thread about wiz 3 ele 3 here you can check it:

Pretty covered most of your questions. And don’t bother with mastema, its useless,

i don’t know where you get this but its the same cd - same 1hit every 37s, the most useless skill in the game. (while pole of agony can deal >50 hits per 120s),

Yeah, as long as it’s within the same class, you will be fine.

You should take at least 50-60 CON for PvE, it will save you quite a lot of trouble. If you plan doing much PvP, you might want to consider taking even more CON.

Okay thanks for the advices guys, I’ll pick Pole of Agony and leave CON at 60 since I won’t do PvP.

Hope to see you soon in OBT :smile: