Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts about shadowmancer build?

Gotcha, thanks. Lol that is really horrible.

I’m leaning more toward Sorce2-Warlock1-SM2 now. Warlock’s attribute adds 10% to dark, plus more skills to fill in cooldown time.
As awesome as Thauma3 is, losing 2 ranks for Swell Head and higher level of Swell Left Arm is just not worth it imo…

BTW, I have no experience in warlock yet. Is Mastema a DoT skill like Frost Cloud?

Sorc1 is really good as 1 circle if you going full SPR, the summon deal a lot of damage! a decent geared would be 40k-60k per hit, while marnox is like 40k+ x 2 per hit consistenly, that was enough to compensate the lost of 10% from warlock. Not to mention they provide infinity aggro like swash buckling and help you mitigated lot of damage that was suppose to deal on you.

Warlock1 at the mean time, for me the best thing is invocation and +10% dark damage attribute. As you see, the thauma3warlock1shadow2 is a damage exponential build, a high INT + T10 Staff + high level of Attribute + Chapparition Cards will multiply up the damage to extremely high and potentially hitting 777k damage.
Shadow Conjuration/ORbs if damage is high enough that kill off monster, then it work best with Invocation which dealing 500%x3 per spirit leaving on the ground.
Not to mention this build need INT/SPR to stack together for best thauma buff return and highest base matk scaling with chapparition cards. (be noted chap cards do not scale on thauma buff, so you need high INT/high matk weapon to work best with chap cards, while you need INT/SPR gears to scale thauma buff and compensate your lack of SPR when going full INT), it is pretty much a very demanding high end build.

So as the say, the sorc1 is for beginner/casual/alternate shadowmancer. the warlock1 is for player who main this character since it need a lot of investment.

thanks a bunch for the info. No warlock then.

Yea, I think warlock is very good and surpass the sorc1 build if you ready to put that commitment and investment into 1 single character, even if the attribute nerfed it might still be the best 1vs1 player in PVP/TBL/GVG.

But the efforts are unimaginable that you need to consider.

It’s just my preference…I don’t like WL at all, that’s why I decided to pick sorcerer 3… Also I’m investing in my weapon and passives and I do not want to spend all that silver in just one card, so I use templeshooter and netherbovine instead and I’m pretty happy with them… and I don’t play PvP, so I don’t care if WL it’s better cuz you’re the one who need to decide if you want WL or other class in your build, I’m saying for my tests and experience with the build o said and I’m very happy with it