Tree of Savior Forum

This way of wizard (Necro C2 VS Walock) function on lategame (earth tower)?

Hi every body, I am building a wizar and I dont know if it will worth on late game until now i up in (Wiz C3 > Link C1 > SorcC1)
My first option is go to Necro C2 but I saw in late game peaple usualy hunt on earth tower, but i never saw a necromancer video doing earth tower.

Now I am thinking if Necromancer wil worth on late game?
May 2 options of builds are these.
Wiz C3 > Linker C1 > Sorc C1 > Necro C2

And Second option is
WIz C3 > Linker C1 > Sorc C2 > WarlockC1

If anyne can help me and has another suggestion please!
Thanks!!

Earth tower spawns 20 mobs per wave on the first floor. Necromancer AoE size and AoE ratio on fleshcannon isn’t sufficient. You will have problems without a party with linker3 or a Falconer for circling.

Furthermore you will need to bring a lot of corpse potions so be prepared.

Hm…thank a lot! HUAUA U are in all forum (thanks for help us all) =]]
Yes I see! the disinter is not suficcient for corpses?
And about warlock in this build u think is better worth?

Your second build is played by: Full Dark DPS Wizard Build: Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock explained in details
I think it’s best to ask the expert there.

The first build is ok if you are able to manage the habits of your templeshooter. Necromancer doesn’t handle large mob spawn well. I think you may have almost sufficient AoE ratio through cat buff (+5), wizard base (+3), and Flesh Cannon (AoE attack ratio of 5). The main problem of necro flesh cannon is the AoE impact size is tiny.

Sorcerer2 will get command:templeshooter skills so your summon will become better to use.

Flesh Cannon eats a lot of hits (you can break a level 5 JP with 1 FC that hits 3 targets, even causing the same damage) from Linker. Even more so if you have +5 AoE attack ratio.

For PvP I’d say Sorc 1. For PvE/ET Linker 2 is a lot better.

I like your second build better because it’s my own build. TS is complimentary damage while Familiar + Dark Theurge is your OP combo with Linker. They currently only take ~30 hits of JP (leaving 20~30 if you have Dandel Gem) for the strongest vs5 combo in-game.

Hm…thx!!

The skeletons on Necro C2 to is unuseful?

Thx that guy maybe cant help me! =]

But in Pvp is easily to hit his other skills?

I saw ur 2 videos videos. Didi u have more? =]]
What Dandel Gem do?
And U can tell me more about Sumon Skill Or Temple shooter Skill Mechanic and Demage?

THanks for helping! =]

look, I’m doing pretty fine on PvP to be honest, got to 4th on 2vs2 without using Links and 2nd when using it.

Dandel gem = JP level +1 = 60 hits to be shared.

I don’t, I have very bad FPS so I don’t always record videos.

For general PvE/party grinding/questing. You just let him follow you a attack on his own, correcting bad aim with Linking.

He adds around 150% of damage as DPS according to my calculation, mine has 4200 atq so ~6300 damage/second. Frost Clouds have higher DPS but their point is aplying it way faster.

Ride > Rapid Shot (S skill) can give you a burst of 20 hits x 75% original hit = 1500% TS damage in ~5 seconds (preparation considered). You can actualy put up some good DPS if you can manage it.

Please notice, Sorcerer, Linker and Warlock are all Hard to play, there’s a reason behind that.

In PVE nothing should eat your JP count other than MM. lv5 JP + MM will one shot anything you see all the way to end game,and heavily damage many mobs near the linked ones. It is simply meaningless to use any other skills with JP.
And yes go soc2, after the 17 Aug patch, many bosses have their skill CD greatly reduced, I am talking about 3 seconds CD skills. Chapparition should always be used over Templeshooter if you go Soc2, as after the patch, its frontal lightening skill is doing 20k AOE over 3 seconds on a 3 seconds cooldown, i.e. no downtime. It’s even better than frost cloud in many aspects.
I’m regretting to death that I took Necro after Soc1 before patch TwT Only hope for me now is the potential of Necro 3 OTZ

Hello sir, can you share the source of this delicious information?

Source: my friend who is a sorc3 :smiley:
You can test it really fast with any char that has a sorc 2 or above.

1 Like

Thank you sir. I thought those changes were only applied in ktos at the moment.

jfc can u like shut up already flesh cannon has never broken a link for me

u know its not hit per target

its hit per total

I mainly decided to dump sorc for linker 2 . One it helps a lot the weakness towards big spawns of necro. Two it helps for finding parties a lot XD linker 3 is fairly a wasted circle imo two with gem should be more than enough.

For the future I will probably 99.9% do at least circle 1of sage. If it works like I 've read from translations I should be able to double my summons thanks to microdimension… Which is awesome. That said I believe that it’s better to go necro 3 or nothing. Especially after seeing the new attributes.

@etirrn

yes, I’m sorry, I was talking about the way JP worked previously to servers merge. Now JP has a way better hit count system, I thought it was gonna get corrected this tuesday but it wasn’t, for the good of all of us.

Haven’t your momma told you to be polite to other people?

@enihta

Linker 2 is enough indeed. I also think you made a very good choice by replacing Sorc 1 for Linker 2, as long as you are willing to pay for Flesh Cannon. Just one thing, don’t get the gem, it’s for Linker 1 or Linker 3, Linker 2 is still 8 links wether with or without it. (Gem + Divine Might = 9 links though)

Yeah, maybe all that effort is pointless for just one link. Best to power up stuff like flesh cannon.

even if it has a 3 second cooldown, ride is on a 20 cd, and you should just ride, use the boss skill and get off or your sp will dissapear (riding costs 3 times as much)

I don’t know whether it still works but use a high lvl SP pot and have a krivis3 cast melstis for you. You sorcerers (Chappa summon) might outdps elememes with your new 3s boss skills.

Riding will reduce your sp by 3% per second. If you have mega rod and/or other -sp items, you can ride forever by using Sp pots :smiley:

Not saying it is cheap to do so, but Soc finally will be able to compete in late game AOEs, even potentially beat elememe

To be honest Riding is not consuming as much as it did I believe. I can stay mounted 100% uptime getting down to only chug a sp potion and deliver a JP + HK for example.

ET wise I think Sorc got a GREAT upgrade ,you just get against a wall and spam lots of AoEs, I don’t really think it will be better than Elememe because they can burn mobs faster but I at least think we can be something like wizard’s best substitute for a Frost Cloud.