Tree of Savior Forum

This way of wizard (Necro C2 VS Walock) function on lategame (earth tower)?

Not possible. Have both ele3/warlock1 and sorc3 and sorc is far far behind ele.

Only one good skill is TS rapid fire. Chappa and other summons is crappy as hell. Maybe demon lords are better but i doubt that.

Rexipher seems like a really solid AoE summon. That said yeah, ofc elelock is better DPS wise. While necro/sorcs have generally more versatility and ā€œsurvivalā€.
Probably necro could try to rival a bit elelock dmg, but not so much for grindingā€¦mainly at bosses. elelock, for now, is just THE AoE dps beast xD

Hmā€¦so Warlock is more DPS and party play than necromancer?
And What didi u think about Soc c2 > Warlock C1 > Sage?
I am searching for skell damage too and didi u guys know how it scale? =]]
Thx For Helping!! =]]

Itā€™s not more party oriented, it just covers another role. Necro is a midway between support and dps imo.

Warlock skill Dark Theuge will give me some def or it is just ofencive skill?
And anyone know how scale the damage of skeletons?
One more question. For Earth Tower purpose, pick necromancer or warlock will make diference?

DT just give the melee hits, no other defense.
Dmg from skeletons should scale with INT now iirc.
What do you mean ? Ofc it ll make a difference :smiley: theyā€™re two different classes. Letā€™s say that while Necro probably have a better boss DPS and itā€™s good against not so big groups of mobs. Warlock will be much better while dealing with a lot of monsters, but probably have a bit less DPS on single target on the long run ( take it as a personal opinion, iā€™m not sure about the dps charts of those two classes compared so maybe iā€™m wrongā€¦just playing impressions xD)

Hmā€¦Thx! I ask last question, because I never see a video of necromancer in earth tower, and it make me thinking if necromancer worth on earth tower! =]

Not sure about itā€™s strength, but itā€™s still fairly requested as you can easily cover the linker spot. Decay is really solid if you got archers in the team. Mainly Iā€™m not sure about itā€™s standing because the fixes to skellies were made just recently, so iā€™m not certain about the DPS it can dish out.

Thereā€™re classes that for sure overshine him, like elelock or a fullsupport wiz/link/thauma/chrono, but imo itā€™s pretty usable. Probably we will gain much more spotlight with necro3 since it adds so much to the classā€¦while warlock gained fairly little from c2 compared to us. Hell, half of it is bugged too, lol.

c2 of classes was always underwhelming, true strength mostly goes with circle 3 of the class, they added so much attribute to necro and its gonna costs around maybe 1m to learn it, maybe we get r9 next year and see how powerful warlock c3 would be

You can check their attributes price here.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char2_9&f=1

I not sure how much you need, but it can easily go up to 10m+ ==
Enhanced corruption already cost you 2m, and most other c2 new attribute cost 800k+ to learn.

Not always :stuck_out_tongue: c3 of linker and sorc is pretty meh. archer too. Not all classes benefit that much from going c3. And iā€™m kinda glad about it xD would be boring to go always for all three circles for every build. That said C2 of warlock didnā€™t bring that muchā€¦unless they fix how the Drain works.