Tree of Savior Forum

This progression viable? A2>sap2>Wugu2>can 1

Seems like having those major problems against flyers isn’t going to be fun.
All in all I gathered that it would be best to go A3>Wugu2>Falc1 and then decide between can1 or wugu 3

Is 3:1:1 STR:DEX:CON decent enough in your opinions? How high should I get con for pve only?

All builds discussed in this thread are viable. Each build has its weaknesses and strengths. It depends on your preference/fun factor (during lvling) so I can’t recommend you ‘the best build’, just list the weakness and strength of each build path.

If you hate flying, then sapper2>wugu is less desirable. Note that A3> wugu2 will have the first big AoE (gu pot) around lvl 125, which is rank 5.

Hmm I see, yo the A3 build will take a bit longer to take off it seems. Thank you, I guess I will decide soon which path to take

IMO 50 CON is almost mandatory, 100 CON if you feel like you’re having too much trouble (you shouldn’t).

IMO you should aim for 100 DEX, maybe even 150 and rest in STR.

Yeah, it’s true Broom trap is great for early AoE, but except dungeon 50-90 (from which you’ll move on very quickly aoe isn’t necessary at all, moreover, there aren’t many AoE at low ranks for all classes.
You should feel the need for AoE only once you’re at Demon Prison (lvl 145) and by then you’ll have Gu Pot + Wugong Gu.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend to get Manticen Card (boss from the lvl 200 dungeon) for Gu Pot which will add 4 to 6 very small hits that will help A LOT to spread Wugong Gu. Wugong Gu + Manticen Gu Pot = Huge AoE.

this topic helped me alot , a3>w2>f1>w3 looks the best from all build you guys posted , thanks for helping me , cheers!

1 Like

Ah right, forgot about the boss cards thing. Thanks for the stat recommendation, I think I am all set now! One little thing, would you recommend twin shot on lvl 1 for sp saving or 5 for more damage?

Like Greyhiem said, start lvl 1 and level it progressively. Lvl 5 is mandatory, and the SP cost won’t be noticeable with higher levels and Alchemist SP potion, but at lower lvl it’ll ruin your SP IMO.

Alright, cheers for all your help, also of course greyhiem, you guys are awesome :slight_smile:

Oh forgot one more thing, cafrisun yes or no?

1 Like

Well… I have oblique shot with Attribute lvl 50 (not that expensive) so I don’t auto attack at all, Pretty sure I do more damage with oblique than with Sacrement + Blessing + Cafri (might change with Arde, but Oblique hits 2 monsters).

Isn’t the elemental bonus also applied to oblique shot?

Cafrisun set = yes if you like to standard attack a lot (not oblique shot), and if you can afford it or farm it since Cafrisun spawns every 30 minutes now (big nerf patch), a lot of people camp cafrisun.

You may use Cafrisun set + Sacrament Buff (pardoner shop in town) until lvl 170 as a cheap set since enemies don’t hit very hard.

You can update your build in this thread at any time, so other forum users will know about this path/fun factor etc.

Elemental damage applies to all hits, including all skill hits. If you use a normal skill, you will hit +153 fire bonus damage per hit with arde dagger. Even if you use another element, such as Poison, each poison DoT tick will hit +153 fire extra damage. If you standard attack, you do +153 fire damage. If you have sacrament you will get an extra line of another +153 fire (and + holy sacrament damage), and cafrisun set is a third line of +153 fire +sacrament holy damage +12 earth damage. Sacrament adds +holy element to all attacks, similar to +elemental damage.

Old video, it still is like this:

I guess this means it’s also more expensive now… oh well

But don’t you contradict yourself there? If it applies to all skill hits, why should’nt it be used when using mainly oblique shot? If I understood correctly then it should also apply there, no?

Cafrisun set adds an extra line to your standard attack, which will benefit from all +(elemental) damage sources. No extra line is added to skills (only +elemental damage is added to skills).

So:
Cafrisun set + sacrament (+ arde dagger) = good for standard attacks, adds 2 lines of hits.
Sacrament (+arde dagger) = good for skills, adds bonus +fire damage and +holy damage to skills (no extra lines). You don’t necessarily need cafrisun set if you will mainly use skills.

Cafrisun set is never bad during early levels though.

Ah okay I got it now, thanks :slight_smile:

Essential skills here:

Great, thanks again

/20chars