Tree of Savior Forum

This Lowkey could be a waste of time, but You think this build would be possible

So the idea is to go something like

Toy Hammer/buy sacrament/get a karacha dagger/etc to get as many hits as possible. Swell up to like 1000 attack+ and then with mostly full dex, use quicken and just pummel the ■■■■ out of linked up mobs.

Is it in anyway possible that this build could be useful, or is it just a bad support build xD

Really no point in touching thaumateuge until they change the buffs from static to percent based.
With weapon transendence coming in full force, even a thauma 3 might amount to less than a 15% buff soon. (as opposed to like 35% atm)
Better to take linker 2 or wiz3linkerchrono3linker2sage/wiz3linkerchrono3war2

its an auto attack build though lol

Wiz1 > Pyro1 > Linker1 > Linker2/Thauma1 > Chrono3 > Enchanter

would be a better auto attack build.

I’m doing that build (Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Thauma>Chrono3), working very well so far with Swell Left Arm attributes maxed, but I’m currently only at Chrono 1 (somewhere near lv160, not sure of the exact level), I have yet to see how bad it goes once mobs get that huge HP increase. I’m saving silver to buy an Ignition rod, I think it may help my build.

I went full INT because of the Transpose skill, and contrary to popular belief I’m fine even without a Cleric, I just use tranpose and drink an alch’s lv10 potion, even if it doesn’t fill my HP bar completely, I get much more HP than the others members of my party, the exception being warriors that invested heavily in CON. Transposing and drinking a potion is enough to survive one hit from overleveled bosses from Siauliai missions, at least.

If you’re going rod + dagger, how will dex help you? You can only do physical attacks with staves right?